|This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine features 4 characters from the Yo-Kai Watch anime.
P1 is Kanchi/Eddie. He wears a pair of red headphones, a grey T-shirt, a big olive green coat, a pair of blue jeans, and black shoes.
P2 is Keita/Nate. He wears a red T-shirt with a white star, a pair of brown pants, and a pair of blue, white, and red boots.
P3 is Fumika/Katie. She wears a collarless black and white striped shirt, a cream-colored pullover with a pink heart, a pair of blue shorts, and black shoes.
P4 is Kuma/Bear. He wears a blue New York-like jacket, a pair of black shorts, and white shoes.
The background consists of multicolored walls with various patterns on them. The colors and patterns change with the rhythm of the song.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Move your left arm upwards and to the right while moving your right hand downwards and to the left.
Gold Move 2:
P1/P2: Put your right hand on your hip and raise your left hand in the air.
P3/P4: Put your left hand on your hip and raise your right hand in the air. This is the final move of the routine.
- All the English lyrics are written in Japanese.
- The routine uses official choreography from the show’s introduction.
- P2’s glove glitches into a lighter shade of blue at a few points of the routine.
- Besides, there are some parts where P3’s mouth turns blue and P4’s mouth turns red.
- In one pictogram, the semitransparent arms blend into each other and generate a new color as a result.
- According to a promotional image, P4’s glove was originally light blue.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|