- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Unlocking Instructions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a duet of women. They both have a black and white outline.
P1 has hot pink shoulder-length hair in a braided ponytail. Her outfit consists a lime green cropped tee with purple, cyan, black, and white pinball themed designs on it, purple cargo pants, and black leather combat boots. For accessories, she wears yellow outlined triangular sunglasses with black lenses, a black belt with gold rings, and gold chains hanging off the belt loops of her pants.
P2 has black hair with lime green streaks braided into two buns and with two braided strands down the sides of her face. Her outfit consists of an extreme cropped orange hoodie with yellow and cyan arrows down the sleeves, a purple bra with a yellow, cyan, and orange geometric design on the front, an orange jogger miniskirt, orange knee socks, and leather knee-high combat boots. For accessories, she wears orange rimmed round sunglasses with black lenses and a hot pink necklace.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background takes place in a pinball machine. There are many bumpers and balls in the machine. Words, such as "When Lit" are seen. Different ladies are also seen in the machine.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your hands on your mouth, as if you were shouting, while slightly facing the other dancer.
Gold Move 2: While doing a right stance, put your right hand on your knee, left hand on your hip, and shake your head.
Get Busy is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Got the Groove!
- Don't Stop Dancing!
- Hall Of Fame
To unlock Get Busy, go to the "Redeem Code" section in the Extras/Options Menu and type in any one of the 13 following codes:
This only works on 8th-generation consoles and Google Stadia.
- Get Busy was played during the trailer for the Just Dance 2020 Celebration event.
- The lines "You know me, you know me/I’ma keep it poppin’ like a hit machine/You know me, you know me/I’ma put the fire on the gasoline" are not displayed the first time they are sung at the end.
- This is the second routine in the main series to take place inside a pinball machine, the first being Tribal Dance.
- As opposed to Sugar Dance and Fire On The Dancefloor, Get Busy is also available on the Wii version of Just Dance 2020.
- Likewise, it is the only song available only via a code on 8th-gen consoles that was included on the official Song List video of its game.
- The menu banner on 7th-Gen consoles is different from the background in the menu icon.
- The dancers and the characters from the background made an appearance in Girls Like.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|