- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quest
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with black hair in two twisted buns. She wears a blue visor, a red and yellow long sleeve, a blue vest, a pair of brown high waist cheeky shorts, a pair of blue, yellow and neon green socks, and a pair of maroon shoes.
P2 is a man with red and black ombre hair. He wears a pair of red tea shade sunglasses, a large magenta and blue tunic hoodie, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of maroon sneakers.
P3 is a woman with black braided hair. She wears a blue, red, and yellow batwing hoodie, a pair of neon green and black leggings, and a pair of yellow platform shoes.
The routine takes place in a laundromat with the words "Laundry Lounge" written in yellow on the wall. This sign changes into blue later in the routine. During the chorus, the background adopts a galactic theme, and the tumble dryers turn into colorful neon sound waves. At times, the background also turns white with several linear drawings. Miscellaneous objects such as sneakers can also be seen flinging around. Several lyrics of the song also appear in large colored text in different kinds of fonts. Nearing the end of the track, a huge tumble dryer is imposed in the center of the screen. It turns to the beat of the song.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
- P1: Kneel on the floor and put your left hand under your chin.
- P2: Lower your right arm and pose as if you are singing.
- P3: Kneel and put your right hand on your head.
Get Ugly appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- Pine Cone
Appearances in Playlists
Get Ugly is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Get Ugly is the third song by Jason Derulo in the series.
- "Tipsy", "freaks", and "motherf**kers" are censored.
- The line "Someone else gon’ have to drive me home" is misinterpreted as "Someone else gon’ have to try me".
- Get Ugly was released on Just Dance Unlimited one day later than the other February songs.
- There were no credits available for the song in Just Dance Unlimited.
- This was fixed on April 21, 2016.
- Get Ugly was the first trio routine to be released as a Just Dance Unlimited exclusive.
- P2’s glove has a texturing issue, as it turns from orange to red when put down.
- P1’s visor constantly glitches from blue to magenta.
- On a notification for this song on Just Dance Now, all three coaches are missing their outlines.
- In Get Ugly’s Just Dance Now files, it can be seen that a score detection file is named "getugly_toomuchweed.msm".
- Get Ugly’s shooting can be seen in the behind the scenes video for Just Dance 2017, despite it not being released on Just Dance 2017.
- Get Ugly’s gameplay preview was leaked on Facebook a day before its release on Just Dance Unlimited.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|