- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet between a teenage girl and boy.
P1 is a woman. She has a grey bowler hat over her brown curly hair. She is wearing a black vest, an indigo shirt, gold necklaces, a pair of orange skinny jeans, and a pair of silver shoes.
P2 is a man. He has an orange beanie. He is also wearing a white hoodie with a golden chain with a diamond design, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of indigo moccasin shoes.
The background takes place in a nightclub. Many linear lights wave around on a dark backdrop. During the chorus, the background becomes white.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Punch to the left and raise your left leg.
Gold Move 3: Spin your arms in a circle while turning towards each other.
Gold Move 5:
- P1: Get your right hand down.
- P2: Recoil as if P1 had just kicked you.
Gibberish appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2016
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
- Gibberish is the first song in the series to be performed by a former YouTube personality.
- The original song features Hoodie Allen, but the in-game version leaves his part as an instrumental.
- However, he can still be heard saying "shhh" during the part where he has been cut out.
- Gibberish is the sixth track in which an artist’s verse was removed from a song. The other tracks where this happened include Blurred Lines with T.I.’s part removed; Dark Horse, as Juicy J’s part was removed; 4x4, where they removed Nelly’s part; Stuck On A Feeling, where Snoop Dogg’s part was removed; Wild, where Dizzee Rascal’s rap was removed, and Havana, where they removed Young Thug’s rap.
- "Crack" is censored.
- The song has been cut down by 18 seconds.
- Gibberish’s inclusion in the game was revealed at E3, but its gameplay was revealed during the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards.
- On the Just Dance YouTube channel, there is an alternate music video for this song.
- It uses the same audio as in-game and parts of the gameplay appear.
- In the menu square and album coach, the coaches’ positions are inverted.
- There are two pictogram errors in the preview: the pictograms are normally yellow and grey but, during the second verse, a pictogram has switched colors. In the final game, the error appears to be fixed.
- In the Just Dance Now files, there is a placeholder pictogram, which is, for one reason or another, only composed of the word PLACEHOLDER written in white instead of the usual placeholder pictogram.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|