Appearance of the Dancer
Just Dance 3
The dancer is a Western woman that has pink hair in a messy bun, with a small blue top hat on the left side of her head. She is wearing what seems to be a magenta halter top with pink lacing around the chest area and lower torso. There are white stripes going from the ruffles under the chest area to ruffles around the waist. She is also wearing a dark blue knee length skirt that is tied up at the sides of her hip to, and the middle area of the skirt has ruffles, along with purple knee-high stockings with purple ankle boots with blue laces.
In the remake, her outline is now pink, and her face is more visible. Her top also seems to be darker.
The background takes place in a western saloon. To the sides of the background are stage curtains pulled to the side. To the right there are 2 shelves that hold 13 unnamed drinks, while 2 are labeled with "X'"s. To the left is a bullskull on the wall, a woodenchair with a feather boa, a wooden barrel with a candle on top, and a scroll with small lettering, spelling: "Giddy On Up" and "Giddy On Out". In the middle is western saloon doors, and stagelights.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Classic routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Kneel to your left while crossing your right leg behind the left, and point Finger Guns to the screen,
Hold My Hand
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Hold My Hand routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Raise both hands up.
There are 3 Shout-Out Lines in this routine:
Shout-Out Line 1: “Woo hoo!”
Shout-Out Line 2: “Be leaving”
Shout-Out Line 3: “Love love”
Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) appears in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Mas Que Nada
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Oops!...I Did It Again
- Party Rock Anthem
- She’s Got Me Dancing
- Wild Wild West
Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Burlesque Boogie
- Slap My Thigh
- The dancer's hair resembles that of Take Me Out.
- This dancer, alongside Maneater, may have the most visible facial features.
- The smoke effect comes in before the dancer starts dancing.
- The barrel is closer to the curtains in the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
- Extra sound effects are added in the remake.
- The Xbox version of Just Dance 3 has a few missing pictograms.
- There is a rare glitch involving the first Gold Move: sometimes, it will not be counted as a move on PlayStation 3 and Wii.
- At the end, the coach’s hair turns blue, and her dress turns purple.
- Whenever the coach raises her leg, her stockings and shoes turn pink.
- The menu icon and half coach on Just Dance 3 have differences than other Just Dance 3 menu icons and half coaches. The coach does not have any shadows, and it looks less animated.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|