| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancer
Just Dance 3
The dancer is a Western woman that has pink hair in a messy bun, with a small blue top hat on the left side of her head. She is wearing a magenta halter top with pink lacing around the chest area and lower torso. There are white stripes going from the ruffles under the chest area to ruffles around the waist. She is also wearing a dark blue knee length skirt that is tied up at the sides of her hip to, and the middle area of the skirt has ruffles, along with purple knee-high stockings with purple ankle boots with blue laces.
In the remake, her outline is now pink, and her face is more visible. Her top also seems to be darker.
Just Dance 3 (Wii/PS3)
The background takes place in a Western saloon. To the sides of the background are stage curtains pulled to the side. To the right there are two shelves that hold thirteen bottles, two of which are labeled with "X"’s. To the left is a bull skull on the wall, a wooden chair with a feather boa, a wooden barrel with a candle on top, and a scroll with small lettering, spelling "Giddy On Up" and "Giddy On Out". In the middle are Western saloon doors, and stage lights.
Just Dance 3 (Xbox 360)
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
Extra sound effects are added in the remake.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Classic routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Kneel to your left while crossing your right leg behind the left, and point your fingers to the screen.
Hold My Hand
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Hold My Hand routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Raise both hands up.
There are 3 Shout-Out Lines in this routine:
Shout-Out Line 1: “Woo hoo!”
Shout-Out Line 2: “Be leaving”
Shout-Out Line 3: “Love love”
Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) appears in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Mas Que Nada
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Oops!...I Did It Again
- Party Rock Anthem
- She’s Got Me Dancing
- Wild Wild West
Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) appears in Puppet Master Modes in Just Dance 4. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Burlesque Boogie
- Slap My Thigh
- In Just Dance 3, the menu icon and the coach selection images show some differences when compared to all the other ones in the game: in fact, the coach does not have any shadows, and she looks less animated.
- There is a rare glitch involving the first Gold Move: sometimes, it will not be counted as a move on PlayStation 3 and Wii.
- In the Xbox version of Just Dance 3, some pictograms are missing.
- When the remake was first added to the old Just Dance Now servers, the menu icon applied slightly darker hues on the coach’s hat and her ruffles. These details were edited in a newer version uploaded to the new test servers in late 2019.
- In addition, the pictograms were directly reused from Just Dance 3 instead of being remade, and the lyrics were in a darker shade of blue.
- A sticker of the bull skull in the background can be unlocked in Just Dance 2020 by dancing to I Am the Best (Extreme Version) three times.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|