"Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" (On-Stage Mode) is playable on Just Dance 2014, where the routine can be unlocked with 10 Mojo. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, where it is referred to as "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" (Sing-Along).
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with short black hair in a tuft and short black beard. He wears a sleeveless, pinkish-red body suit with some golden necklaces and yellow-orange shoes with a white sole.
P2 is a woman with black fluffy hair, a metallic gold low cut dress and gold and black ankle heels.
P3 is a man with short, curly black hair and a black goatee. He wears a short-sleeved, pinkish-red body suit with some golden necklaces and yellow-orange shoes with a white sole.
The background follows the template for Just Dance 2014 On-Stage routines. It mostly flashes blue, orange, and green lights.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
- P1/P3: Hold P2 by the arms.
- P2: Fall backwards.
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) (On-Stage Mode) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Hot Moves and Cacoa
- Unlimted F-J
- Main article: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)#General
- On Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now, "(A Man After Midnight)" is not included in the title for the On-Stage routine of the song.
- Because of this, the On-Stage routine is displayed before the Classic routine in the Just Dance Unlimited F-J menu section.
- This was fixed on Just Dance Now on June 9, 2019.
- The lead dancer from the On-Stage mode is wearing the same shaped shoes as the dancer from Feel This Moment. The only difference is the colors.
- When the lead dancer for the On-Stage routine has her glove over or in front of either of the coaches, the blue glove turns to gold. This could be because of lighting problems, or a glitch.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|