- For the main series routine, see Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight).
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a woman with dark brown loose flowing long hair. She wears a very dark purple shiny sleeveless sequin dress with a v-cut cleavage and an uncovered back, a single black, a black bracelet in her left and a pair of black shiny high heels. In the beginning of the routine, she initially wears a grey sleeveless nightgown with an orange butterfly patch on her chest and grey socks and her hair are tied in pigtails, in which she changes to the next outfit. She has a white outline in the original and a pink one in the remake.
The background starts in a dimly lit living room, with dark olive green and olive green patterned wallpaper, a picture frame that contains the cover art of ABBA's The Album, a tall metal overhanging lamp, a purple sofa with plum purple metallic frame, a metallic bin with assorted materials in the right, a lit television facing in front of the sofa diagonally and a circular coffee table. A light shines on the table like a spotlight and the dancer walks to it before transforming in bright white light.
The background quickly changes into a nightclub, where the dancer is standing on a circular platform. The platform shines bright and glows depending on the music. The nightclub also has three pillars with circular lights around it, random lights in the ceiling and a disco ball above the dancer. Many people can be seen dancing to the music and they are depicted as black silhouettes with faint red outlines. Spotlights also shine on the dancer as well. During the instrumental bridge, every colored element except from the platform are in shades of blue.
The routine has 4 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your hands on opposite sides of your head.
The remade version of the routine has 3 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Bend your right arm and shake your hand.
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme ABBA!
- All Songs F-J
- Dance Essentials!
- The Winner Takes it All!
Just Dance Unlimited
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme ABBA!
- Unlimted F-J
- On Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now, the line "Find the end of the rainbow" is misinterpreted as "On end of the rainbow".
- The routine was going to have a different choreography, as seen in the trailer of the game.
- In the Dutch release trailer, the background has some differences: the lights are blue instead of purple, and there are purple and green neon lights around the disco ball.
- The Just Dance Unlimited menu icon is more zoomed out than the one used in Just Dance Now.
- The silhouettes of the background dancers are more visible in the Just Dance Now square, as well.
- In the preview gameplay for the remade version, there are four players instead of six.
- Besides, in the description, the title lacks the parenthesis at the end.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|