| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl who wears a red vest and tie, pink and white striped tunic, red pants, purple shoes, Red socks and a red and pink fedora.
In the remake, she has a new color scheme. Her vest, pants and socks are now blue, her fedora is pink and blue, and her shirt is now pink with white stripes.
The background is blue with a thin white grid. It has a dark blue border and shines a small bright blue light. The word "Mr" appears on the wall written in green. The floor is reflective.
In the remake, the background features zig zag lines in five different colors: yellow, orange, aqua green, greenish turquoise, and apple green. Those lines are constantly animated according to the coach's moves, and sometimes turn into waves or straight lines. The words "GIRLS & BOYS" and "BOYS & GIRLS" appear during the chorus and bridge when said.
Girls & Boys is featured in the following Mashups:
Girls & Boys appears in Puppet/Party Master Mode. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Heart Strong
- Mod Poses
- Mod's Diving
- Mod's Madness
- Mod's Mix
- Mod's Plane
- Mod Star
- Mod's Swim
- Girls & Boys is the first song by Blur in the series.
- Girls & Boys contains a German line, "Du bist sehr schön", thus making this song the first to have a language other than English.
- In the remake, there is a code error: the "ö" is replaced by a black rhombus with a question mark on it.
- This is the longest song on Just Dance, lasting 4 minutes and 3 seconds (not including Warm Up, which lasts 4 minutes 54 seconds).
- Although the dancer’s hat and stripes (on the shirt) appear pink on the original Just Dance, they are purple when she appears in Mashups.
- An unused version of the menu square, which replaces the actual background with a purple horizontal gradient, can be found in the Just Dance files.
- In addition, the coach’s colors glow more, and her body is surrounded by a red outline.
- In the menu icon on Just Dance, the dancer’s face is more visible.
- In the pictogram sprite found in the Just Dance Now files, it can be seen that that there are two pictograms which are not transparent, as they are surrounded by a black square. However, transparent copies of the same pictograms can be found in the sprite as well.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|