Appearance of the Dancer
The background has blue and green squares that light up and a black reflective floor. The squares on the top are coated by purple and red lights and the squares at the bottom are shone on by blue lights.
In the remake, the squares in the background are now blue-purple, and pop out randomly while glowing light blue. There is a small pile of light blue blocks on the ground.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the remake:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your arms out and shake your hips.
Gold Move 2: Give two thumbs up to the screen and shake your head.
Gold Move 4: Put your arms up.
Appearances in Playlists
Girls Just Want to Have Fun is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- The Epic 80s
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
Just Dance Unlimited
- Unlimited F-J
- Just Dance
- The song is shortened by 46 seconds.
- This means that this is the first song to have the duration of the track edited from the original.
- The beta version originally had red bubbles in the background.
- Additionally, the background for this routine was going to be used for Womanizer but was later scrapped.
- In the Just Dance menu square, the dancer’s hair is in a ponytail, in spite of it being curly in the actual gameplay.
- At some points of the remade routine, some parts of the coach’s hair and hands will turn into a shade of blue.
- This is the first song that appears on the menu in Just Dance, making it the first song in the entire franchise.
- In the square of the remake, the coach’s outline is sky blue. However, it is dark blue in the actual routine.
- This is one of the 3 coaches with only one base color (pink), along with Womanizer (blue) and Surfin’ Bird (black).
- Throughout the routine, parts of the dancer’s neck, armpits, and legs will turn pink like her clothing and hair.
- It also happens in the remake, but the parts are smaller, and it is less frequent.
- Also, the dancer has a heavy flickering effect like most other remade coaches from Just Dance.
- In the Just Dance Now version, the line "Oh daddy dear you know you’re still number one" appears as one line, having the word "one" separated from the rest and overlapped on the following line.
- This does not happen in the Just Dance Unlimited version.
- In the preview gameplay, the title is spelled as Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|