|This article is about the song by Tinie Tempah. You may be looking for the song by Black Eyed Peas with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is an all-male trio. They all wear sunglasses and golden chains. They all have a solid black and white outline that resembles a clothing patch.
P1 has shoulder-length black hair. He wears a yellow beanie. He has a red T-shirt under a dark, navy blue jeans jacket with a pink pocket that has amber lines. He wears jeans with the same pattern as the jacket’s pocket on his right leg and many sew-ons on his right. He also wears a pair of neon green sneakers.
P2 has black hair with hot pink on his right. He wears a purple T-shirt under a turquoise and orange hoodie with many sew-ons on it. He also wears shorts in the same color as his jacket. His shoes are yellow with pink accents.
P3 has short, black hair under a purple cap. He wears a dark blue jeans vest with many sew-ons over a hot pink T-shirt. He wears ripped jeans that match his vest. They also have many sew-ons. Finally, he has a pair of red, high-soled shoes.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background contains various jean patterns of different colors with various types of 90’s themed pins, some are reference to other songs of previous games, these include
- A sheep from Beep Beep I’m A Sheep’s background
- The background of Fit But You Know It
- P2 of La Respuesta
- P2 of 24K Magic
- The characters and background of Get Busy
- The coaches of 1999
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1: Lower your arms from your head in a circle while walking to the right.
- P2: Walk to the front and open your arms out, then lower them.
- P3: Cross your arms and then open them while walking to the left.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Move your right arm to your chest and slide to the left.
- P2: Drop your hands down.
- P3: Throw your right arm out and slide to the right.
- Girls Like is the third song by Zara Larsson in the series.
- "Skank", "TT", "blowed", and "putting out" are censored.
- The unfinished video preview in the Just Dance Unlimited servers features coaches with slightly darker color scheme and a less detailed background.
- During development, P1’s jeans had the Wonder Woman logo, but when Girls Like was released on Just Dance Unlimited, the logo was removed.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|