Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl with brown hair in a ponytail, a pink vest, a sleeveless purple glittered shirt, deep scarlet jeans and small ballerina shoes. She has a purple outline.
The background is a screen showing little pixel lights that change between gold, blue and pink with a floor with smoke reflecting it. The screen displays geometric shapes such as circles and hearts.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine, represented by two pictograms:
Gold Move: Spin around and open your arms.
- Give Your Heart a Break is the third song by Demi Lovato in the entire franchise, after Here We Go Again and This Is Me.
- The song was shortened by 45 seconds.
- Gold Move 1 is represented with two pictograms but the move only counts as one.
- The spin arrow on the first pictogram is reversed.
- The routine shares the outfit from Ready or Not with minor changes.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|