"God Is a Woman" (Goddess Version) is playable on Just Dance 2020, where the routine can be unlocked by playing God Is a Woman (Classic) five times on 8th-gen consoles, Nintendo Switch, and Google Stadia, and through normal gameplay on Wii. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited. It also appears on 舞力全开, where the routine can be unlocked by playing God Is a Woman (Classic) five times.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a goddess with golden hair in a long ponytail. Her skin is a dark galaxy pattern that blends into the background. She wears a golden chest plate and a golden aigrette headdress, resembling halos seen in Renaissance art. There is fabric draped around the shoulder beneath the chest plate that is in the same galaxy pattern as her skin. She accessorizes with a large intricate golden necklace and a golden cuff on her left forearm. When the camera pans out, it can be seen that there is a dress beneath her chest plate in the galaxy pattern. Her glove is hot pink. She has a glowing purple outline and some of her features are outlined in thin opaque lines.
The background is the outer space, while the coach dances, several golden designs appear behind her, such as wings, Pegasus, a sun and moon of the zodiac, and "the eye that sees everything". Near the end of the routine, the Eye of Providence appears. When the routine ends, the drawings that appear and the coach are covered by clouds.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Move both arms upwards in a triangle shape.
God Is a Woman (Goddess Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Main article: God Is a Woman#General
- God Is a Woman (Goddess Version) is the ninth seated routine, Rich Girl (With a Chair), Diamonds (Seated Dance), Under the Sea, Teacher (Car Version), What Is Love (Car Version), Chantaje (Subway Version), Side to Side (Cycling Version), and Bum Bum Tam Tam (Mad Scientist Version).
- However, this is the fourth Solo seated routine after Rich Girl (With a Chair), Under The Sea, and Side to Side (Cycling Version).
- God Is a Woman (Goddess Version)’s album coach is the second one in the series to fade into a transparency at the bottom, after Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go. This is a feature usually only seen in coach selection images.
- God Is a Woman (Goddess Version) is the fifth routine to have a dancer with black skin for the entire routine, after Pon de Replay, Don’t You Worry Child, Get Low and Dharma.
- God Is a Woman (Goddess Version)’s preview is the second one since Just Dance and Just Dance 2s’ to feature the beginning of the routine, after Another One Bites the Dust (Stunt Version).
- The avatar originally had white facial features over much darker skin; however, in the final game, the skin has been lightened and the facial features are black.
- Playing God Is a Woman (Goddess Version) three times on Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Boom Clap moon and clouds sticker.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|