Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a plump man with short black hair. He is wearing a purple and red polo, a black fanny pack around his waist, short yellow pants with purple and red stripes, blue high socks, and black sneakers.
The background consists of a street during daytime with stylized silhouettes and cars passing by. The choreography starts and finishes with the coach missing his bus. A bus stop and bus stop sign are visible to the right. The board on the bus stop advertises (in order of appearance) Bounce. It music players, Tyrio laptops, Herbs insect repellant and "MY CoMpAnY - the movie". A red and a yellow-green building are also seen in the far background; an advertisement on the latter building advertises orange soda. A bush can be seen waving in the lower-right corner. The dancer stands on a sidewalk with a hopscotch board on it. During the bridge, the background turns to a sunset and is distorted by waves.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same (1 on Just Dance Now):
Both Gold Moves (Only on Just Dance 4): Spread your hands across your face as if you are pouring dust on yourself.
Gold Move (Only on Just Dance Now): Zigzag both arms up high.
Gold Dust appears in the following Mashup:
Gold Dust appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Robotic Training
Appearances in Playlists
Gold Dust is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
- Ms. Dynamite, who provides the vocals for the song, is not credited.
- When the coach does the Gold Move (in Just Dance Now), he gets sped up.
- This is the first time a part of the routine is given increased speed.
- Gold Dust is the thirteenth post-Just Dance 3 routine whose pictograms have been modified in later appearances, after Die Young, One Thing, Crucified, You’re the First, the Last, My Everything, Ghostbusters, Bang Bang Bang, Leg Song, Karaoke Forever OK (Future Underworld Mix, Scream & Shout (both routines) and Fine China (Extreme Version).
- Gold Dust is the second routine where a regular move is counted as a Gold Move in later appearances, after Jailhouse Rock (Line Dance Version).
- When the coach performs Gold Move 2 (in Just Dance 4), his mouth becomes black for a split second.
- In two pictograms of the Just Dance 4 version, it can be seen that some of the white outline around one of the arms has not been erased properly.
- In Just Dance Now, most of the lyrics have been split into two lines.
- Additionally, "What you’re running from oh" now appears as "What you’re running from/Oh!".
- In Just Dance 4, parts of the outline on the arrows have parts of their outline wrongly erased
- In two pictograms of the Just Dance Now version, a small portion of one of the elbows has been cut out.
- When Gold Dust’s was first uploaded to Just Dance Now’s servers, the original pictograms were used, the color of the lyrics was retained from Just Dance 4, and the "JDVersion" string in the .json file read "0". However, the following changes were applied in the period before the official release in the service.
- Since the Just Dance Now URL number "20150814_1338" of the old game servers, the coach is more centered in the menu picture, and the background is more blurred.
- After the launch of Just Dance Unlimited, the digit in the "JDVersion" string was changed to "2016", meaning some of its files had been updated.
- Before the official release in Just Dance Now, the pictograms were entirely remade, the color of the lyrics was changed to purple and the fade at the bottom was removed from the coach selection image.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|