- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Captions
- 7 Appearances in Playlists
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- 11 References
- 12 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man that has blue hair and is wearing a blue and purple checker-plaid button-down shirt, with only the top button being connected, also wearing a purple shirt underneath. He wears dark blue jeans and blue and teal sneakers. At the techno instrumental, his hair turns white, his skin and undershirt turn black, with his buttoned shirt having a black base and color changing plaid. His pants and shoes also turn black.
The background has the same layout as the Mashup and Party Master Mode background for Just Dance 4, which is a dotted screen with slow smoke behind. The dots are a color changing rainbow spectrum. Unlike the Mashup backgrounds, the floor flashes white lights and the smoke changes colors.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Bend your back backwards while swaying your arms.
Gold Move 2: Make a fast salute with your right arm.
Gold Move 3: Point to the screen with both hands.
- Main article: Good Feeling#Dance Quests
Good Feeling (Extreme Version) appears in the following Mashups:
Good Feeling (Extreme Version) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Heel Jump
- Here 'N' Now
- Keep Cool
- Jumping Jack
- Power Circle
- Speeding Up
- Techno Tonic
- Vitamin C
Good Feeling (Extreme Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Extreme Moves
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 4
- Unlimited F-J
- Main article: Good Feeling#General
- In Beauty And A Beat (Mashup) and in several Puppet Master Modes, the coach is not in his C2 form when he performs moves from the bridge, unlike in the original routine.
- Mehdi Kerkouche, the performer the routine, does a pose from the choreography in the menu icon for It's My Birthday (VIP).
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the number of counted moves has been reduced on camera consoles.
- The routine is the only Extreme routine from Just Dance 4 that is available in Just Dance Unlimited.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|