Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl who wears a hippie based outfit. She has very long brown hair with a small headband on her forehead. She wears a red sleeveless fringe jacket over a blue shirt, waist-high denim jeans printed with the American flag, and brown ankle-height high heel boots.
The background is a meadow with many flowers and poppies, cottages, and trees. There appears to be a cottage far off in the background. The time switches from daytime to nighttime during the third verse.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are all the same:
All Gold Moves: Bend your wrists with your fingers pointing to the ground.
Note that these are only available in the NTSC version.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Smooth" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Hey good girl" is sung
Good Girl is featured in the following Mashups:
Good Girl appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- American Girl
- Hippie Walk
- Indiana Girl
- Number One
- Good Girl is the fourth track in the series to be exclusive to the NTSC region, after Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny), Funkytown, and Should I Stay or Should I Go.
- However, it is the first one not to be included as part of a special edition and to also be available as a downloadable track for PAL.
- A Beta pictogram can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|