- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Captions
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long brown hair and a brown headband. She wears a red fringe vest over a gray tank top, denim shorts printed with the American flag, and brown ankle boots. She has a blue outline.
The background is a meadow with many red and yellow flowers, poppies, cottages, and trees. There appears to be a cottage and a farm far off in the background, and the meadow has a marked passage to go to each of them. The background switches to nighttime on the third verse. When that happens, the flowers get glowy, and change color to blue and purple. Additionally, there are blue sparkles floating on the screen, while on daytime, red petals fly in random times.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are all the same:
All Gold Moves: Bend your wrists with your fingers pointing to the ground.
Note that these are only available in the NTSC version.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Smooth" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Hey good girl" is sung
Good Girl is featured in the following Mashups:
Good Girl appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- American Girl
- Hippie Walk
- Indiana Girl
- Number One
- Good Girl is the fourth track in the series to be exclusive to the NTSC region, after Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny), Funkytown, and Should I Stay or Should I Go.
- However, it is the first one not to be included as part of a special edition and to also be available as a downloadable track for PAL.
- A Beta pictogram can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|