- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Captions
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long brown hair and a brown headband. She wears a red fringe vest over a gray tank top, denim shorts printed with the American flag, and brown ankle boots. She has a blue outline.
The background is a meadow with many flowers, poppies, cottages, and trees. There appears to be a cottage far off in the background. The time switches from daytime to nighttime during the third verse.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are all the same:
All Gold Moves: Bend your wrists with your fingers pointing to the ground.
Note that these are only available in the NTSC version.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Smooth" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Hey good girl" is sung
Good Girl is featured in the following Mashups:
Good Girl appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- American Girl
- Hippie Walk
- Indiana Girl
- Number One
- Good Girl is the fourth track in the series to be exclusive to the NTSC region, after Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny), Funkytown, and Should I Stay or Should I Go.
- However, it is the first one not to be included as part of a special edition and to also be available as a downloadable track for PAL.
- A Beta pictogram can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|