"Gorgeous Diva" by Monki is featured on 舞力无限.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a male who wears a black beanie with black sunglasses. He also wears a dark blue shirt with two black circular necklaces and a yellow strip of line across his shirt, a dark green jacket with yellow lines and a moro pattern, and black pants with dark green shoes.
The routine starts with a dark background, with the dancer slightly illuminated by a glowing orb. When the coach starts moving, the background shows a variety of red and white lights in a row (like a sort of gallery) with a imposing light on the background and shiny circles. During the choruses, the lights move backwards along with many neon trails.
In the verses, there are other circles, which gradient varies from green to yellow; they are later replaced by a blue background with small, golden lights creating circles, spirals, and many other effects.
In the pre-chorus, the background is red and features shiny circles from red to yellow along with lines, which quickly disappear when the chorus is about to start.
In the second part of the chorus, there are semi-transparent rectangles with shiny dots replacing the gallery.
In the final verse, the shiny circles and the lines create different effects and have different colors.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Make a motion as if you were hugging yourself.
Gold Move 2: Push your hand in a downward motion.
- At the beginning of the third chorus, the broken effects in the background do not react to the zooms like they do in the first and second choruses.
- Initially, the map for Gorgeous Diva was created for Bad Girl by Kris Wu.
- Therefore, the text "Bad Girl" has been removed from the background at the beginning of the routine.
- The code name for the routine is still JDCBadGirl.
- The Gold Moves used in Gorgeous Diva differ from the ones originally planned for Bad Girl.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|