|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has fuchsia pink hair in a bob cut, a fuchsia pink and yellow pajama shirt, fuchsia pink-and-orange-yellow patterned leggings, and orange-yellow oxford high heels. She also wears fuchsia pink glasses, which are only barely visible.
The background has a spiral wall that is colored blue and aquamarine. It constantly changes from a blue to an aqua shade. It may have been inspired by the music video.
There is 1 Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move: Shake both of your arms up and down while they are low.
- Groove Is in the Heart is the only song from Just Dance that has not been found in the Just Dance Now files yet (as of the major update on August 10, 2020).
- There is a spelling mistake in the lyrics: "Horton hears a who" is misspelled as "Horten hears a who".
- In the line right before, "We’re gonna groove to" is misinterpreted as "We’re Going thru to".
- Despite every word of the song title being capitalised in the music video title and in music streaming services, Just Dance spells it as "Groove Is in the Heart".
- Groove Is in the Heart and Bebe are the only maps from Just Dance that have a background that changes color.
- Groove Is in the Heart is one of the six coaches from Just Dance to never be used in Mashups or Puppet/Party Master Modes, along with Bebe, Girls Just Want To Have Fun, Lump, Surfin’ Bird, and Womanizer.
- The routine uses some moves from the music video.
- The coach’s hairstyle and headband also resemble Deee-Lite’s appearance in the music video, albeit with different colors.
- In a similar fashion to Pump Up the Jam and Fame, a different coach is used for Groove Is in the Heart in the Just Dance trailer.
- In the Just Dance files, an early version of the menu icon, which replaces the background with a purple horizontal gradient, can be found.
- In addition, the coach’s facial features are more visible, the yellow parts of her outfit are in a darker shade and she has a fuchsia outline.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|