Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has pink hair, a pink and yellow pajama shirt, pink-and-yellow patterned leggings, and yellow oxford high heels. She also wears pink glasses, which are only briefly visible.
The background has a spiral wall that is colored blue and aquamarine. It constantly changes from a blue to an aqua shade. It may have been inspired by the music video.
There is 1 Shake Move in this routine:
Shake Move: Shake both of your arms up and down while they are low.
- Groove Is in the Heart is the first song by Q-Tip in the series, although he is not credited in-game.
- There is an error in the lyrics: "Horton hears a who" is misinterpreted as "Horten hears a who".
- In the line right before, We're gonna groove to is misinterpreted as We're Going thru ''to.
- The routine uses some moves from the music video.
- The coach's hairstyle and headband also resemble Deee-Lite's hairstyle and headband in the music video, with different colors.
- Groove Is in the Heart and Bebe are the only songs from Just Dance that have animated backgrounds.
- Coincidentally, the coaches of the two songs have never been used in Puppet Master Mode or Mashups.
- In a similar fashion to Pump Up the Jam and Fame, The routine from this song is used in Just Dance’s trailer with a different coach
- The coach for Groove Is in the Heart is one of the six coaches from Just Dance to never be used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups.
- This is the only song from Just Dance that still has not been found in the Just Dance Now files.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|