Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with a black mustache and short, black hair. He wears a two-piece blue suit with dark blue glitter diamonds over an orange shirt, a lavender bow-tie, a pair of rose-tinted shutter-shade glasses, a golden bracelet on his right wrist, a purple and yellow tarboosh, a gold chain around his neck, and a pair of purple and blue loafers.
At the beginning of the routine the background is white until it begins to fill with dots of different colors, inside of these there are also 3 dots formed.
After that the background will show more big and small dots and different designs, then it will show shadows of the coach formed by dots and lines, during the chorus the shadows will be inside the circles while the phrase "Hala Bel Khamis" written in Arabic appears, before the second chorus "Hala Bel Khamis" in Arabic appears in the background several times.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your arms out at an angle of 45 degrees. Gold Move 3 is represented with a different pictogram that also tells players to shake their head.
- Hala Bel Khamis is the second Arabic-language song in the series.
- The preview for Hala Bel Khamis features only 4 players instead of 6. This was also the case for the previews of Je sais pas danser, No Lie and Obsesión.
- In the lyrics, "weekend" is written separately ("week end").
- The last time “Hala Bel Khamis” is sung, it is not shown in the lyrics.
- Beside that, when "Hala Bel Khamis" is sung before Gold Move 3, the phrase "Hala Bel Khamis" in the background does not appear.
- The background in the preview gameplay is different from the final one.
- There are editing errors involving the coach’s mouth, which turns blue sometimes.
- The coach briefly can be seen lip synching at the end of routine.
- At some parts of routine, there is a editing error on the coach’s tarboosh, which becomes white.
- On October 24, 2018, Hala Bel Khamis was removed from Just Dance Unlimited along with There Is Nothing Better In The World and On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements.
- It later got restored on December 20, 2018.
- In the Just Dance Now preview, the Gold Move effect is different. It is slightly darker.
- Hala Bel Khamis is one of many songs that are chosen in Just Dance World Cup 2019 Grand Finale.
Behind The Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|