- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is Umutcan Tütüncü, a man with light skin and brown hair. He wears a fire orange and black jacket, a white shirt, black skinny jeans with small holes, and a pair of white shoes.
- Main article: HandClap#Background
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Clap your hands in the air twice.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands together to make a triangle and lift your hands up.
Appearances in Playlists
HandClap (World Cup Champion Version) appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2017
- Keep On Partying
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
- Main article: HandClap#General
- HandClap is the sixth song in the series to have a Fanmade routine, after Blurred Lines (Fanmade Version), We No Speak Americano, Turn Up the Love, Stadium Flow, and This Is How We Do (Fanmade Version).
- HandClap (World Cup Champion Version) marks Umutcan Tütüncü’s debut as a performer in the Just Dance series.
- HandClap (World Cup Champion Version) is the first Fanmade routine in Just Dance Unlimited that has the caption "World Cup Champion Version". Diegho’s routines had two captions: "Fanmade Version" or "VIP Made Version".
- It is also the first to apply chroma key on the coach and use a non-real life background (while all the others are just real-life recordings with a purple frame).
- Gold Moves 1 and 2 are counted separately in spite of them being represented by only one pictogram.
- A Beta version of the video file was uploaded to Just Dance UK’s YouTube channel but was later removed.
- The routine debuted in new.justdancenow.com as the first routine to be exclusive to VIP players.
- The routine was made available for all players an hour later.
- The routine’s Just Dance Now bundle contains three additional placeholder coaches.
- In the gameplay, Umutcan Tütüncü’s name is spelled as "UmutcanTutuncu".
- Also, the coach’s white T-shirt glitches to a dark shade of blue for about a frame.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|