- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is the lead dancer. He has swiped pompadour brown hair. His outfit is mainly black: he has a black and silver edges on his jacket with a pocket, black pants, a black belt and gray shoes. He wears a skinny black tie with a gray tie clip over a white shirt. His tie is swinging for the full dance and he puts his hands in his pockets when swinging his arms.
P2 and P3 are the backup dancers. They are male. They have a short-sleeved white shirt, black bowtie and buttoned gray vest. They also wear black pants with a black belt and gray sneakers. P2 is clean-shaven whereas P3 has a beard.
The background is the same as the background of Starships (Charleston), with the addition of two microphones which have been planted for the dancers.
There are 3 Gold Moves for P1 and 2 Gold Moves each for P2 and P3 in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P1): Touch your tie.
Gold Move 3 (P1): Point to the sky.
Both Gold Moves (P2 and P3): Push away.
Happy is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2015
- Unlimited F-J
- Main article: Happy#General
- Happy (Sing Along) and The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) are the second and third Trio routines in which the lead dancer has more Gold Moves, after #thatPOWER (On-Stage Mode).
- It is the second alternate routine where this happens.
- Happy (Sing Along) is the only trio routine where the lead coach is P1 rather than P2.
- In Just Dance 2015, on all consoles that support up to 4 players, two people can select P1 while only one can choose P2 or P3 (unlike regular Trios, where P2 has two usable slots and the other two coaches have one each).
- Happy (Sing Along), along with One Thing in Just Dance 4, are the only non-solo routines post-Just Dance 2 where the arrows and props are the color of the coaches’ gloves instead of the main pictogram color.
- The background has been reused from Starships (Charleston), with minor variations.
- By a vote to see which new alternate gameplay would be unveiled, Happy (Sing Along) presumably came second to I Love It (Guards Dance).
- This is not the case in Just Dance Unlimited.
- When Happy (Sing Along) was first added to Just Dance Now, there was an error where the "- ALTERNATE" suffix was absent from the song name. The routine was later removed and re-added ten minutes later with "- ALTERNATE" being present.
- Also, before the song was removed, the preview audio originally played the first verse; however, it was changed to the second chorus before the bridge.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|