- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with dark hair tied into a ponytail, a violet flamenco dress, gold hoop earrings, a gold bangle, and gold and black strapped heels.
The background features vintage, Cuban style scenery. It features an outdoor café, with palm trees displayed all around. People frequently appear within the landscape. It resembles Havana.
Four background dancers can be seen in the background.
The first background dancer is a woman. She has a short hair, half pink shirt, long pink pants, and pink high-heels. She also wears a golden bracelet on her left hand and a yellow bracelet in her right hand.
The second background is a woman. She has a brown hair, tied into a ponytail. She wears a half-tricot yellow shirt, with yellow shirts, and yellow high heels. She also wears golden bracelets.
The third background dancer is a man. He has a curly black hair and a mustache. He wears yellow open shirt, with a yellow undershirt, long yellow pants, and yellow and white sneakers. He also has a brown bracelet on his right hand.
The fourth background dancer is a man. He has a curly hair. He wears a light blue fedora, light blue tank top, blue shorts, and light blue sneakers.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake both of your hands down five times.
Gold Move 2: Blow a kiss to the right of the screen.
Havana is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Latin Flavor
- Must Just Dance
- Simple Dances
- The 2010s Were Banging
- Just Dance 2019 Hits
- Girl Power!
- Around the World
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Global Groove List!
- Just Carnival!
- Latin Corner
- All Songs F-J
- Havana marks Camila Cabello’s solo debut in the series.
- Havana is the sixth song to have a location in its title.
- Although not credited, Pharrell Williams does occasional background vocals for the song.
- The last line, “Havana oh na na”, is not displayed in the lyrics.
- The orchestral instrumental version of Havana was used as one of the songs in Ubisoft’s E3 2018 press conference.
- Havana was initially meant to be revealed in the E3 tracklist, but the announcement of the song was officially postponed to Gamescom for unknown reasons. Nonetheless, the track appears in multiple pre-Gamescom teasers, has an appearance as a playable song in the E3 demo, and its preview was released before Gamescom.
- The solo version of the song without Young Thug is used in the game.
- Havana appeared in the product description of Just Dance 2019 on the Ubisoft store website before its official announcement but was removed.
- The coach from Isidora can be seen in the routine in several color schemes.
- A different preview is used in the News section on the Nintendo Switch and in the teaser from the Ubisoft Southeast Asia YouTube channel. It has no pictograms, and it goes from the second half of the first verse to the first half of the second one.
- During the first few seconds of the song, a 123RF watermark can be seen in the background.
- The coach can be seen in the tutorial notification.
Behind the Scenes
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|