Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a woman and a man. They both have a pink glowing outline.
P1 is a woman. She has dark pink hair in two buns. She wears sunglasses, a cyan visor, yellow hoop earrings, a golden necklace and bracelet, a purple and cyan bikini top and a matching skirt with a curved stripe pattern on them, two thin straps of the same fabric covering her navel area and cyan sneakers with black laces. She has an orange glove.
P2 is a man. He wears an orange baseball cap and black hair, black round sunglasses, a reddish pink tie-dye shirt, a loose golden necklace and a bracelet, pink ripped jean shorts and orange sneakers. He also wears a mahogany watch with a gold bracelet. His glove is cyan.
The background is like a tie-dye background, with tie-dye hearts and people doing the choreography from the dancers. The beginning of the song has rain in the background. Other dancers can be seen doing the same moves as the coaches at the end of the routine.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Face the other player and reach towards them with your right arm.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Place both of your hands on your heart.
- P2: Place your left hand on P1’s shoulder and place your right hand on your heart.
- The coaches’ outfits have been entirely recycled from Savage Love.
- The preview audio is not synchronized with the preview video in Just Dance 2021.
- Head & Heart’s score card cover in 舞力无限 is the only one that displays the entire album coach instead of only making the top part visible.
- The preview was uploaded on the American Just Dance channel a day after the song was released, as opposed to the other Just Dance channels, which uploaded the preview on the day of release.
- The recording was done in two takes, as shown by a cut during the last chorus of the song.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|