Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a woman and a man. They both have a pink glowing outline.
P1 is a woman. She has dark pink hair in two buns. She wears sunglasses, a cyan visor, yellow hoop earrings, a golden necklace and bracelet, a purple and cyan bikini top and a matching skirt with a curved stripe pattern on them, two thin straps of the same fabric covering her navel area and cyan sneakers with black laces. She has an orange glove.
P2 is a man. He wears an orange baseball cap and black hair, black round sunglasses, a reddish pink tie-dye shirt, a loose golden necklace and a bracelet, pink ripped jean shorts and orange sneakers. He also wears a mahogany watch with a gold bracelet. His glove is cyan.
The background is like a tie-dye background, with tie-dye hearts and people doing the choreo from the dancers. The beginning of the song has rain in the background.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Face the other player and reach towards them with your right arm.
Gold Move 2:
- P1: Place your right hand on your heart.
- P2: Place your left hand on P1’s shoulder and place your right hand on your heart.
- The coaches’ outfits have been entirely recycled from Savage Love.
- The preview audio is not synchronized with the preview video in Just Dance 2021.
- Head & Heart’s score card cover in 舞力无限 is the only one that displays the entire album coach instead of only making the top part visible.
- The preview was uploaded on the American Just Dance channel a day after the song was released, as opposed to the other Just Dance channels, which uploaded the preview on the day of release.
- The recording was done in two takes, as shown by a cut during the last chorus of the song.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|