"Heart of Glass" by Blondie is featured on Just Dance, Just Dance 3 (as downloadable content exclusive to Xbox 360), Just Dance Now, and Just Dance Unlimited. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with white hair who wears red and purple shiny boots and a red belt. She also wears a purple romper, purple sunglasses, red hoop earrings, and a coronet.
Not much is changed about the dancer, except that her boots are now shinier and the coach’s face is more visible.
In the remake, the dancer has a sky blue glow instead of a purple glow. Her romper is a little bit darker and her boots are less shiny than the Just Dance 3 version.
The background is mostly green with cyan silhouettes of shards of glass. There are also shards of glass falling. The floor is reflective.
Just Dance 3
The background is significantly changed, now with a shattered glass like background with reflections of the dancer in each section of the shattered glass. There are still shards of glass falling as well.
The background is similar to the Just Dance version. It is mostly green, but the glass shards are now moving to the right, rather than falling. It is also in high-definition. There are also stage lights on the floor which produce a purple light.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Raise both of your arms in a semicircle.
Heart of Glass is featured in the following Mashups:
Heart of Glass appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Clubber Circles
- Clubber’s Wave
- Cute Fighter
- Cute O’Clock
- Girl Power
- Happy Housewife
- Sensual Girl
- The Dancefloor
- Vintage Dancefloor
Heart of Glass is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Heart of Glass is the first song by Blondie in the series.
- The radio edit of Heart of Glass is used in the game, where line "to be a pain in the ass" is replaced with "had a heart of glass".
- Also, after the third verse, the song repeats the chorus and the "La la la" part twice; in the original version, the third verse is instead followed by another "Ooh ooh woah" part.
- The radio edit and music video version is also shorter than the album version, as it lasts about 3 minutes and 30 seconds instead of the original 6 minutes.
- Despite the music video and music streaming services spelling the title as "Heart Of Glass", Just Dance and its Amazon page spell it as "Heart of Glass".
- From Just Dance 3 onwards, the spelling has been conformed to the official one.
- The "La la la" and "Ooh ooh woah" parts are not present in the lyrics on Just Dance. It was later updated in future games to be present.
- However, "Ooh ooh Woah" appears as "Ooh ooh Whoa" from Just Dance 3 onwards.
- In the Just Dance menu icon, the dancer’s hair is shorter, and her belt is not present.
- When the coach exits off-screen in Just Dance 3, she does not fade away like the other dancers from the same game which have a Just Dance 3 remake. This also is the case with Who Let the Dogs Out?.
- Ironically, in remakes for Just Dance 2016 and onward, the coaches for both songs do fade away as the exit the screen.
- A menu icon for this song was found in the files for Just Dance: Greatest Hits. It appears to have the background from Just Dance 3 but, since menu icons are not present in the Xbox 360 version of the game, it was not used in Just Dance 3.
- Along with Sway (Quien Sera) and We No Speak Americano (Fanmade), Heart of Glass was temporarily removed from Just Dance Now on March 2, 2015. One day later, these songs returned.
- The avatar in Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now has light pink hair instead of white hair.
- This is most likely to differentiate the hair from the skin color.
- In the Mashup for Ain’t No Other Man, there is a pictogram error. The pictogram that replaces the Gold Move is in the style of Just Dance 4, except for the head, which is in the style of Just Dance 3.
- Heart of Glass is one of the few songs to not feature any Shout-Out Lines in the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|