The song was made free to play on Just Dance Unlimited from February 11, 2021 to February 18, 2021 for Valentine’s Day.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Mashups
- 6 Captions
- 7 Appearances in Playlists
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- 11 References
- 12 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has black hair underneath a pink bowler hat. She wears a light blue button-down shirt with a dark red collar, royal blue high-waisted shorts, and black and pink heels. She has a red outline.
The background is filled with hearts and triangles of different hues and shades of pink and purple. The background also switches through pink, red, and purple color schemes. During the chorus, tiny flower patterns appear in the corners of the background.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Lean down and raise your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Cross your arms.
Heartbeat Song appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
Heartbeat Song appears in the following Mashup:
Heartbeat Song appears in Party Master Modes in Just Dance 2016. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Catch And Share
- Give Your Love
- On My Heart
Heartbeat Song is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Put A Lid On It
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
- Maximum Adrenaline
- Heartbeat Song is the second song in the main series to be performed by a winner of American Idol, after Good Girl.
- "Hell" is censored.
- The line "And I’m so used to feeling numb" is misinterpreted as "And I’m still used to feeling numb".
- Additionally, a few lyrics are different compared to the 7th-Gen and the 8th-Gen versions of Just Dance 2016. For example, a lyric on 7th-Gen reads "Turned it on" while on 8th-Gen, it erroneously reads "Turn it on". Another lyric on the 7th-Gen version reads "If I’d’ve known where I’d be now" while on 8th-Gen, it erroneously reads "If I don’t know where I’d be now".
- The preview gameplay on the Just Dance UK channel misspells the title as "Hearbeat Song" (instead of "Heartbeat Song").
- P4 from Copacabana makes an appearance in the "Behind-the-Track" interview.
- Despite the fact that the coach’s hat is light pink, the avatar’s hat is dark red.
- Heartbeat Song is in the Sunglasses Dance Quest, even though the coach is not wearing sunglasses.
- The background of the song is featured in the Maximum Adrenaline playlist in Just Dance Now.
- The background is also featured in the Valentines Vibes! playlist notification in Just Dance Now
- The routine was made free on Just Dance Unlimited on February 11, 2021 to celebrate Valentine's Day.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|