- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances In Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with dark purple hair. He wears an orange beanie, black sunglasses and a pair of gold earrings. He has a gold chain wrapped around his neck as well as a necklace made out of fangs. He has a bright blue shirtless denim jacket with patches of yellow stars and an orange Aries-shaped insignia, and a gold chain clipped on on his left side. He wears gold and black bracelets on his wrists, black ripped jeans in the thighs, a gold belt, and black boots. He has a yellow outline.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background takes place in an industrial factory. Throughout the song, fire shoots out from the bottom and from the machine. Streaks of lava can also be seen throughout the routine. During the bridge, it starts to rain with red shining lights appearing from the floor.
There are 2 Gold Moves on the routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your hands together.
Gold Move 2: Shake your arms and kick with your right foot. This is the final move in the routine.
Heat Seeker appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
This section has content which remains to be confirmed! You can help by adding to it. Remember to cite!
Just Dance Now
- The lyric "Internet killed the video star" references Video Killed the Radio Star.
- Heat Seeker was referenced by Ubisoft in the ESRB label of Just Dance 2021, in which the following lyric was cited: "Polyamorist dreams/Of a teen heart".
- Because of its inclusion in Just Dance 2021’s reveal, Heat Seeker is technically the first song from the 2020s to appear in the main series.
- The dancer's torso glitches to black whenever he leans forward.
- The coach appears in the trailer for the fourth season of Just Dance Unlimited for Just Dance 2020, alongside Que Tire Pa Lante (P3), Señorita (P1) and Without Me (P2).
- Playing the routine two times unlocks a sticker of a spaghetti plate.
- In Just Dance Now, the routine ends before the score for the second Gold Move is visible. It is, however, still counted as a move.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|