Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both Japanese teenage schoolgirls.
P1 has blue hair in two pigtails. She wears a light pink dress shirt with a pink collar and pink cuffs, a light blue tie, and a navy blue vest with a pink lapel and chain. She also has a magenta skirt with navy blue on the inside of the pleats, pink knee-high socks with a white stripe at the top, and black slip-on shoes.
P2 has straight blue hair with a light blue hair clip. She wears a navy blue marching band jacket with light blue details, a periwinkle skirt with magenta on the inside of the pleats, periwinkle knee-high socks with a magenta bow at the top of each one, and a pair of black flats.
The routine appears to take place in front of a theater that resembles AKB48’s theater. There is a billboard with scrolling text that says "JUST DANCE SHOW" and "HAVE FUN TONIGHT" behind the dancers, and the floor tiles light up throughout the routine.
There are 5 Gold Moves for each coach in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 4 and 5: Quickly bring your hands down.
Gold Move 3: Blow a kiss with both of your hands.
- Heavy Rotation is the first song by AKB48 in the series.
- At a length of 4:49, Heavy Rotation is the longest song in Just Dance Wii and the second-longest song in the whole Japanese series, only behind Kiss Datte Hidarikiki (Just Dance Wii U) by eighteen seconds.
- The routine takes some of the choreography from Heavy Rotation’s music video.
- There is a glitch where, at a Gold Move, the dancers seem to be out of their mask, resulting in gray and black patches appearing on their bodies.
- In the menu icon, P2’s glove is yellow instead of magenta, the word "THEATER" is written in neon pink on the door and there are less details behind it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|