|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man whose outfit appears to have a fusion of Aztec and African influences. His skin is dark purple, and he has body paint which changes colors often but is mostly neon green and yellow. The body paint creates Aztec-inspired patterns on his skin. He wears a black grass skirt and a crown with black and golden feathers. He is darker and has a glowing aura in his outlines in the remake.
Just Dance 3
The routine takes place in front of a blue Aztec background. The background makes several revolutions, shines, and shows silhouettes of the dancer. In the middle, there is an emblem that looks like a leaf. The most focused colors in the background are only blue, red, pink and purple.
In the remake, the background is darker and the revolutions are brighter, and the dancer does not fade in at the start. Some applause effects are implemented in the beginning and the end.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Bend your knees while leaning your arm inwards.
Gold Move 4: Quickly swing your right arm upwards with a hit into the air.
Hey Boy Hey Girl appears in the following Mashups:
- Addicted To You (Black Light)
- Beauty And A Beat
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
- Irish Meadow Dance
- Jump (For My Love)
- Moves Like Jagger
- Pound The Alarm
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- She’s Got Me Dancing
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) (Shamans)
- Tribal Dance
- Where Have You Been
Hey Boy Hey Girl appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- African Mill
- African Punch
- African Swim
- Joggers Jig
- King Of Africa
- Out Of Africa
- Witch Doctor
Hey Boy Hey Girl appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Hey Boy Hey Girl was cut by 45 seconds for the game.
- Hey Boy Hey Girl is one of the few coaches that does not have white skin.
- One of the pictograms has half uncolored legs, like the unfinished pictogram in Iko Iko.
- Hey Boy Hey Girl is the only routine from Just Dance 3 where the Xbox 360 background is used for the menu icon instead of the Wii/PS3 background.
- In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, the pictogram for Gold Move 4 appears two beats earlier than in the Wii and PS3 versions.
- In Dynamite (Mashup), the last move of the coach’s part is counted as a Gold Move, although it is counted as a regular move in the original routine.
- The avatar for this song can be unlocked on Just Dance 2014 along with Limbo (Mashup) in January.
- The avatar’s crown has a lime green top, although the coach's crown has a golden top.
- In Irish Meadow Dance (Mashup), the dancer is overwhelmed by a huge aura on his entire body.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|