Appearance of the Dancer
Each dancer represents a character from the TV show. The lead dancer represents the character, Jessie Prescott, the left dancer represents the character Emma Ross, and the right dancer represents the character Ravi Ross.
The lead dancer has brown hair in a ponytail, a blue denim jacket, a white and yellow dress with a black belt, and black boots.
The left dancer has long brown hair, a white dress with a red skirt, blue leggings, and black sneakers.
The right dancer has short black hair, a blue argyle, a rhombus patterned pullover with a light blue shirt underneath, black pants, and black sneakers.
The background takes place in what appears to be the apartment from Jessie. In the beginning, the lead dancer clicks the elevator button and it sends her up and down throughout the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Jump up and down five times while punching the air with your right hand.
- Hey Jessie is the first song from Jessie in the franchise.
- The credits add "(Jessie Main Title theme)" to the title but place it outside of the quotation marks.
- Additionally the song is alphabetized under "Jessie" in the soundtrack section.
- There are a few errors in the lyrics:
- "They got me goin’ crazy, yeah they’re shakin’ the ground" is misinterpreted as "They got me goin’ crazy and they’re shakin the ground".
- "I don’t wanna get off this cloud that I’m on" is misinterpreted as "I don’t wanna get off this cloud anymore".
- "I was lookin’ for somethin’, and now that I found it" is misintepreted as "I was lookin’ for somethin’, and yelled that I found it".
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|