Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with short, black hair and a short, black beard. He wears a gold spiked helmet, a red one-sleeved shirt with black leather straps, two dagger holsters with orange ribbons, a pair of black pants, and a pair of yellow shoes.
P2 is a woman with long, black hair in a ponytail. She wears a yellow bra with straps that go to the center of her neck, black and pink arm wraps, a red skirt with a golden border, a pair of golden wrist cuffs, a pair of red knee-high socks, and a pair of flat, black ankle boots.
P3 is a man with short, black hair in a pompadour. He wears an orange tunic, a wide, black belt with gold embellishments and chains, a shoulder strap with a pink trident on the back, a pair of red capris, and a pair of black leather boots. His appearance is similar to Brendon Urie's, the lead singer of the band.
P4 is a woman with black and pink braids; her head is shaved on her left side. She wears a blue and yellow dress, a wide, black belt with gold embellishments, a black shoulder strap with a yellow sword, a pair of orange knee-high socks with yellow shin-pads, and a pair of flat, black ankle boots.
The background takes place at a coliseum. It shows the entrance and transitions inside. The pink clouds in the sky have an exaggerated swirl pattern. Starting at the bridge, the dancers float away from the coliseum and enter the lavender sky. In the chorus, female statues appear on the clouds and dancers from previous routines such as Lean On (P2), California Gurls, Swish Swish (P1), Starships, I Gotta Feeling, and Hot N Cold dance around on other clouds. They also appear near the end to dance along with the coaches.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: This is a Wave Gold Move which occurs in the following order:
- P1: Lift up your right fist.
- P4: Lift up your both fists.
- P2: Put your right hand on your heart.
- P3: Put your right fist on your chest.
Gold Move 2: Raise your right arm up high. This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move.
- High Hopes is the second song by Panic! at the Disco in the series.
- Thus, Panic! at the Disco is tied for the record for the longest absence since the artist debut and their second game, with eight games. They share this record with Q-Tip.
- High Hopes was played during Ubisoft’s E3 2019 press conference.
- California Gurls, Hot N Cold, Lean On (P2), Starships, Swish Swish (P1), and the panda make cameos in the background.
- The panda was the only background character not doing the dance towards the end.
- A Behind-the-Scenes shooting of Built For This performing the moves in the chorus was shared through social media, although the coach does not appear in the background.
- The second Gold Move pictogram for P2 incorrectly instructs P1 to raise his right arm again.
- At the end of the routine, when the 4 dancers pose, so do the past dancers in their own unique pose.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|