| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a mixed-gender dance crew. Their outfits are based on Roman gladiators. They have purple outlines.
P1 is a man with short, black hair and a short, black beard. He wears a gold spiked helmet that leaves half of the back of his head exposed. He also wears a red one-sleeved shirt with black leather straps, two dagger holsters with orange and red ribbons, a black arm-length wraps in his right arm, a pair of black pants, and a pair of yellow shoes with black soles.
P2 is a woman with long, black hair in a ponytail. She wears a yellow bra with chains that attach on a black choker in her neck, black and pink arm wraps, a pair of golden wrist cuffs, a red skirt with a golden border, a pair of red knee-high socks, and a pair of flat, black ankle boots. Her accessories include a gold band on her hair, a golden tiara on her head, and a gold rope attached on the side of her skirt.
P3 is a man with short, black hair in a pompadour. He wears an orange tunic exposed on both sides, golden shoulder pads, a wide, black belt with gold embellishments and chains, a pair of red capris, and a pair of black leather boots. He has a pink-gold trident attached on his back by a black strap across his chest.
P4 is a woman with black and pink braids; her head is shaved on her left side. She wears a blue and yellow sleeveless dress with gold embellishments in the waist, a pair of orange knee-high socks with yellow shin-pads, and a pair of flat, black ankle boots. She has a golden sword attached to her back by a black strap across her chest.
The background takes place at a coliseum. It starts on an elevator and rises upwards towards the entrance on the coliseum. It shows the entrance and transitions inside. The pink clouds in the sky have an exaggerated swirl pattern. Starting at the bridge, the dancers float away from the coliseum and enter the lavender sky. In the chorus, female statues appear on the clouds and dancers from previous routines that happen to be on the All-Star Mode, such as Lean On (P2), California Gurls, Swish Swish (P1), Starships, Hot N Cold, and the panda from the All Stars mode dance around on other clouds. During the line "Stay up on that rise", they move back into the entrance of the coliseum. At the third "high hopes" verse, the coaches appear back on the elevator. They also appear near the end to dance along with the coaches.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: This is a Wave Gold Move which occurs in the following order:
- P1: Lift up your right fist.
- P4: Lift up both of your fists.
- P2: Put your right hand on your heart.
- P3: Put your right fist on your chest.
Gold Move 2: Raise your right arm up high. This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move.
- High Hopes is the second song by Panic! at the Disco in the series.
- Thus, Panic! at the Disco is tied for the record for the longest absence since the artist's debut and their second game, with eight games. They share this record with Q-Tip.
- High Hopes was played during Ubisoft’s E3 2019 press conference.
- As seen in preview video, the routine's lyric and pictogram bar were supposed to have brownish Orange color, but it was changed to dark red at the final build.
- High Hopes was yet to be unlocked in the Nintendo Switch version of the Gamescom build, unlike in the Xbox One and PS4 builds, rendering it unplayable if the player tried to select it from the menu.
- The coaches from California Gurls, Hot N Cold, Lean On (P2), Starships, Swish Swish (P1), and the All Stars Mode panda make cameos in the background.
- The panda was the only background character not doing the dance towards the end.
- A Behind-the-Scenes shooting of Built For This performing the moves in the chorus was shared through social media, although the coach does not appear in the background.
- The second Gold Move pictogram for P2 incorrectly instructs P1 to raise his right arm again.
- At the end of the routine, when the 4 dancers pose, so do the past dancers in their own unique pose.
- P1, P3, and P4 appear in the background of Skibidi.
- Completing High Hopes in All Stars Mode will unlock the song in Just Dance Mode.
- Playing High Hopes three times unlocks the song's Roman woman statute and cloud sticker.
- There are a few misspelling errors in the pictograms' names:
- High Hopes cannot be played on World Dance Floor in the 8th-gen and Switch versions of Just Dance 2020, along with Ugly Beauty (怪美的).
- Part of P3's trident will glitch dark blue.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
All Stars Mode
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://prnt.sc/ozbvyv
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hq3tt3E1r0
- ↑ https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/File:55886207_428745307876796_3117244482922739940_n.jpg
- ↑ File:Highhopes pictogram misspelling 1.PNG
- ↑ File:Highhopes pictogram misspelling 2.PNG
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1138536381385457664
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|