"Hips Don’t Lie" (Sumo Version) is playable on Just Dance 2017, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 2,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and PC, and through normal gameplay on 7th-gen consoles. The routine also appears on 舞力全开2017, where it can be unlocked by paying 2,000 Mojocoins. It also appears on Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both men with black hair in buns. They wear white air-inflated fat suits, which come with mawashi belts. P1’s belt is red and P2’s belt is green.
The background takes place in an outdoor wrestling floor with a golden gong, a pagoda roof, fireworks, and jumping maneki-nekos. The background blackens and spotlights on each dancer who makes leading moves.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Move your arms up and down with your elbows bent 90°, while walking to the right.
Gold Move 3: Slightly bend your elbows and lift your left leg up, bending the rest of the body in that direction.
Gold Move 4: Make a counterclockwise circle with your arms, starting from your torso. P1 lifts his left leg up, while P2 lifts his right one up.
Hips Don’t Lie (Sumo Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance Now
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2017
- Unlimited F-J
- Work Work
Main article: Hips Don’t Lie#General
- The coaches were supposed to have a blue outline instead of a purple one, as seen in the Beta menu icon.
- The dancers are also in a different pose.
- Hips Don’t Lie (Sumo Version) and What Is Love (Car Version) are not included on the World Dance Floor in the 8th-Gen version of Just Dance 2017.
- However, they are available in the 7th-Gen version.
- A sticker of the cat can be unlocked in Just Dance 2020 by dancing to Sushi (Extreme Version) three times.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|