- For the Just Dance Kids 2014 routine, see Hit The Lights (Just Dance Kids 2014).
| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a woman. She wears a silver headband which wraps around her reddish-brown hair tied in a ponytail. She also wears a red and silver bodice, an unbuttoned hoodie, as well as a pair of black pants held up by a red belt. There is a sparkly pink wristband on her left wrist, and she wears a pair of pink heeled shoes.
The background is mostly composed of moving colored neon lights. In the verses, a neon pink outline of a city appears in a blue background, with occasional spotlights and sunset-colored hazes coming out of the center. Rainbow squares also zoom by as if to form a pathway to the city. The choruses and post-choruses comprises of a deep purple background, yellow spotlights shooting upwards, and circular lights shooting out. There are also star gates lining a rainbow checkered floor leading to the yellow spotlights. During the bridge, white lines shoot towards the top and a golden haze come out of the center.
In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 4, along with Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now on all consoles, red hazes shoots out of the center of the yellow spotlights during the choruses and post-choruses.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Lunge and bow forward with both hands outstretched behind.
Hit The Lights is featured in the following mashup:
Hit The Lights appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Can’t find my pockets
- In Which Pocket?
- Push My Shoulders
- Hit The Lights is the second song by Selena Gomez & The Scene in the main series.
- "Damn" is censored.
- Some lyric changes are present throughout the lyrics.
- On the Wii U version of Just Dance 4, the apostrophe from the word "tryin’" (in the lines "Still you’re tryin’/Get it out your brain" is incorrectly replaced with an exclamation point.
- In Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, the lines "But you’re too … scared to fly" and "But you’re too … scared to try" are separated so it reads "But you’re too … /Scared to fly" and "But you’re too … /Scared to try".
- Sound effects have been added in appearances after Just Dance Now.
- A whooshing sound can be heard at the beginning of the routine in later games, when the coach appears. This sound effect is absent in Just Dance 4
- At the end of the song, when the dancer spins into golden dust, a sparkle sound effect is heard. In Just Dance 4, the ending does not feature the sparkle sound.
- In the menu icon, the coach’s glove is more pointed to brown rather than to orange.
- An unseen part can be found in the game files, in which the coach leaving after she spins.
- It can be seen in All About That Bass’s Mashup.
- This is one of very few Just Dance 4 routines to have Just Dance 2016-styled pictograms.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|