Appearance of the Dancers
There are four dancers: three females and a male. At the start, they are introduced as Annie, Betty, Alice, and Butch.
P1 is a woman with medium length curly brown hair, a gold headband, a yellow dress with purple buttons on it, and yellow flats on.
P2 is a woman with short blonde hair in a bob cot with a red hair clip on. She also has a white and red cheer-leading shirt, a red and white skirt and red cheer shoes.
P3 is a man with very short black hair, a white shirt with a black jacket on, black pants and black shoes.
P4 is a woman with long brown hair, a white shirt, a red necklace, and yellow shorts and flats.
The routine takes place on a stage with white reflective floor, a stylized tree with yellow and red leaves, and a small high school setting, which consists of a light brown and purple building styled like a Greek temple. It has a neon white "HIGHSCHOOL" sign on the architrave, two brown columns on the sides and small steps that lead to an open white door.
- The background is reused in People Need Love.
- The first time "Sometimes life is a burden way down in your shoes" is sung, it appears in two lines, ("Sometimes life is a burden/way down in your shoes"); the second time, instead, it appears in one line.
- Hole In Your Soul is the first song in the game to have a Mini Musical Mode.
- Annie’s name presumably comes from this song, as a line in the lyrics is “Annie goes to school”.
- As seen in a promotional image, the lyrics were meant to be in a darker shade of red.
- The "HIGH SCHOOL" in the background doesn't have a space between the HIGH and the SCHOOL, making it look like "HIGHSCHOOL" instead of "HIGH SCHOOL".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|