- For the Just Dance Kids routine, see Holiday (Just Dance Kids).
Appearance of the Dancer
Just Dance 2
The dancer is a woman with tied up orange hair. She wears a yellow bandana around her head and has an orange crop top, a red skirt with yellow and white belts, orange leggings with white polka dots on them, and yellow sneakers. Her clothing starts off in dark shades of purple, and then her clothing will turn orange.
In the remake, she has a fuchsia outline (purple at the beginning), and she fades away before the end of the song. Otherwise, the coach is the exact same.
Just Dance 2
The background appears to be the side of a subway stop. One of the pictures on the wall is a rainy city (similar to the background from It's Raining Men) that says "Need holiday?" on the bottom left. The picture changes to a tropical island (similar to the background for the remake of I Get Around) with "Holiday" written on the bottom right and stays like that for most of the routine. It changes back to the rainy picture at the end of the song.
In the remake, the background is closer to the screen.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Throw both of your hands out in front of you, with your arms bent.
Holiday appears in the following Mashups:
Holiday appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Blow The Horn
- Catch It
- Happy Clap
- Here I Am
- Just Clap
- Knee Pop
- Old School Clap
- Old School Snap
- Holiday is the first song by Madonna in the series.
- Holiday and Toxic are respectively the first and second song to be covered by the Hit Crew in the series.
- Along with When I Grow Up and S.O.S, Holiday is one of the first three songs in the series to feature a transforming dancer.
- On a related note, Holiday and S.O.S are the first two songs in the series to feature a dancer that changes color.
- The rainy picture on the wall is recycled from the background of It’s Raining Men.
- The banner stating the routes reads "Toch Street", which is located in San Diego.
- During production, the coach had a different color palette. This Beta version can be on the back of the Just Dance 2 cover.
- A bit of it can be seen on the menu icon as well, as the coach’s hair is aquamarine instead of orange.
- In the preview gameplay, the pictograms are purple instead of orange.
- In Just Dance 2, there are two incorrect pictograms. One of them shows to consecutively put your hands up and then down instead of the other way, and another shows to consecutively clap your hands and put them down when it should show to only clap your hands.
- In the remake, the fifth pictogram appears one beat early.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|