|This article is about ABBA’s song. You may be looking for the song from Cabaret of the similar name.|
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are Alice, Annie, Betty, and Butch from the Mini Musical mode.
P1 has curly brown hair in two pigtails, a white dress, a light purple jacket, and light purple socks.
P2 has blonde hair in a short bun tied with a red ribbon, a pink and red dress, and red socks.
P3 has brown hair with curling rollers, a white shirt under a light blue jacket with light purple shorts and white socks.
P4 has very short black hair, a black leather jacket over a white T-shirt, black jeans, and black and white sneakers.
The background is a split background. On the left (the girls' side), there is a bedroom with a small (but not clear and visible) ABBA poster. Also there is a pink bed, a pink desk with a chair of the same color, and a light purple door. On the right, there is a diner with a hot pink bar stool & a turquoise counter. On the counter, there is a bottle of ketchup, and some menus. On the wall there is a clock, and the word "Diner" written in pink lights. At some points during the song, Betty switches places to the diner.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the remake:
Gold Move 1: Swing your forearms up and down.
Gold Moves 2 and 3:
- P1: Bend over and put your right hand near your ear, while bouncing slightly.
- P2: Put your hands on your chest and bounce slightly.
- P3: Open your arms 90°, as if you were saying "Why?", and bounce slightly.
- P4: Put your right arm up 90° and point at yourself twice.
Appearances in Playlists
Honey, Honey is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme ABBA!
- All Songs F-J
Just Dance Unlimited
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme ABBA!
- Unlimited F-J
- Honey, Honey was the first Quartet from ABBA: You Can Dance to be featured on Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now.
- Along with the rest of the songs in the Mini Musical Mode, the routine does not have Gold Moves on ABBA: You Can Dance.
- However, three Gold Moves were added in the remake.
- Some pictograms for the remake have typos in their names: "bisceps_ar_sh", "bisceps_ar and, "bisceps_left_ar" instead of "biceps_ar_sh", "biceps_ar" and "biceps_left_ar".
- The Just Dance Now .json file contains placeholder hexadecimals for the menu colors instead of the correct ones.
- In Just Dance Now, the effects for Gold Moves 2 and 3 appear twice.
- The map background doesn't contain the diner.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|