Appearance of the Dancers
Just Dance 2/Wii
P1 is a woman with an orange afro. She wears a golden dress and lavender heels.
P2 is a man who also has orange hair in an afro. He wears a purple suit with a star pattern, a white long sleeve shirt, and white platform shoes.
In her Just Dance Now remake, her hair is blue, she wears a gold and red dress, a pink necklace, and belt, and her outline is sky blue.
In his Just Dance Now remake, his hair is blue, his suit is pink and red, and his glove is brown.
In the remake, during the bridge, the coaches turn completely black, and their clothes have a disco pattern that changes its gradient from lilac to blue.
Just Dance 2/Wii
The routine takes place in a disco with several lights on the floor. There is also an animated disco ball on the ceiling.
The routine now takes place in a lounge-like setting with a disco floor. There are lots of white lights around the floor, which animates following the coaches' dance moves. There are multiple disco balls.
Just Dance 2/Wii
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Make a circle in the air with both of your arms, while exchanging place with your partner (P1 walks to the right and P2 walks to the left).
There are 2 Gold Moves in the remade version, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Point at your partner with both arms.
Hot Stuff appears in the following Mashup:
Appearances in Playlists
Hot Stuff is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
- Originally, the dancers were pointed to a more red/purple color palette and they were in opposite positions.
- However, P1 still appears in the place of P2 and vice versa in the menu icon of Just Dance 2 and in the Just Dance Now cover.
- As seen in an early gameplay, the choreography was different from the final product, and so were the Gold Moves: P1 pointed to P2 while the latter put his hands on his heart.
- An extended version of this song is featured on Just Dance Video Game Hits, Volume 1.
- This routine was featured in the music video for Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) by Katy Perry.
- This is the first song by Donna Summer in the series.
- In the Promiscuous Mashup, the dancers have inverted color palette (purple instead of orange, and orange instead of purple).
- Moreover, the Gold Move is removed.
- P1's silhouette appears in later games as an Easter egg: it appears in the menu of Just Dance 3, Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance Wii 2, in the Strike The Pose button on Just Dance 4 Puppet Master Modes, and on Just Dance 2014 when players vote for a song on the World Dance Floor.
- Along with TiK ToK and U Can’t Touch This, this song was temporarily removed from Just Dance Now on March 26, 2015. However, they returned later that day.
- On the Just Dance Now version of the song, if one is quick enough, one can notice that a part of P2's hair is orange for a few split seconds. This can only be seen at the beginning of the routine and it only happens once. The same thing happens with P1.
- Later in the remake, during the disco ball section, P1’s yellow part of her dress flashes back to yellow for a few split seconds. This happens twice within a few seconds of each other.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|