- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with an orange afro. She wears a golden dress and lavender heels.
P2 is a man who also has orange hair in an afro. He wears a purple suit with a star pattern, a white long sleeve shirt, and white platform shoes.
In her Just Dance Now remake, her hair is blue, she wears a gold and red dress, a pink necklace, and belt, and her outline is sky blue.
In his Just Dance Now remake, his hair is blue, his suit is pink and red, and his glove is brown.
In the remake, during the bridge, the coaches turn completely black, and their clothes have a disco pattern that changes its gradient from lilac to blue.
The routine takes place in a disco with several lights on the floor. There is also an animated disco ball on the ceiling.
The routine now takes place in a lounge-like setting with a disco floor. There are lots of white lights around the floor, which animates following the coaches' dance moves. There are multiple disco balls.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Make a circle in the air with both of your arms, while exchanging place with your partner (P1 walks to the right and P2 walks to the left).
There are 2 Gold Moves in the remade version, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Point at your partner with both arms.
Hot Stuff appears in the following Mashups:
Appearances in Playlists
Hot Stuff is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- The Groovy 70s
- Just Dance 2
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
- Hot Stuff is the first song by Donna Summer in the series.
- An extended version of this song is featured on Just Dance Video Game Hits, Volume 1.
- Originally, the dancers were pointed to a more red/purple color palette and their positions were switched.
- However, P1 still appears in the place of P2 and vice versa in the menu icon of Just Dance 2 and in the Just Dance Now cover.
- As seen in an early gameplay, the choreography was different from the final product, and so were the Gold Moves: P1 pointed to P2 while the latter put his hands on his heart.
- Hot Stuff was featured in the music video for Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.).
- In Promiscuous (Mashup), the dancers have an inverted color palette (purple instead of orange, and orange instead of purple), and the Gold Move is removed.
- P1’s silhouette appears in later games as an Easter egg: it appears in the menu of Just Dance 3, Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance Wii 2, in the Strike The Pose button on Just Dance 4 Puppet Master Modes, and on Just Dance 2014 when players vote for a song on the World Dance Floor.
- In the remake, a part of the coaches’ hair turns orange for a few split seconds at the beginning of the routine and it only happens once.
- Besides, during the bridge, P1’s yellow part of her dress flashes back to yellow for a few split seconds. This happens twice within a few seconds of each other.
- Along with TiK ToK and U Can’t Touch This, Hot Stuff was temporarily removed from Just Dance Now on March 26, 2015. However, they returned later that day.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|