"How Deep Is Your Love" by Calvin Harris and Disciples is featured on Just Dance Unlimited. It was first available for the Nintendo Switch before it was released to the other consoles and Just Dance Now.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quest
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a turquoise blue-haired woman with pink sunglasses and gold jewelry. She also has an indigo cropped tank, a hot pink jacket, a blue metallic skirt, and hot pink boots with black edging. Her glove is a lighter pink.
The background is mainly orange and yellow with pink colored lines just like Cool For The Summer. During the chorus, the background turns blue and purple with sky blue squares, rectangles, and yellow rounded squares.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your hands together and swing them from side to side.
How Deep Is Your Love appears in the following Dance Quest map:
How Deep Is Your Love is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Just Dance From Home!
- Dance The Year Away!
- Emotion in Montions
- All Songs F-J
- Vibrant Vibe!
- Dancing for Gaia!
- Pop Parade!
- How Deep Is Your Love is the fifth song by Calvin Harris in the series.
- The repeated lines "So tell me how deep is your love"/"Can it go deeper?"/"So tell me how deep is your love"/"Can it go deep?" during the bridge are not included in the lyrics.
- The pictograms have red arrows, in spite of the coach’s glove being pink.
- Some of the pictograms, such as the one seen at 0:03 in the US gameplay teaser, are off-center.
- In the menu assets, the coach’s outfit is much lighter, and the red elements are more pointed to pink. Her outline is different too, being blue instead of pink.
- The album background is mirrored.
- The menu banner has a cathode ray TV effect.
- A screenshot of the routine in Beta development shows the coach’s glow fading towards her feet as is usually the case when coaches have a soft glow for an outline. However, in the final gameplay, she glows around her entire body.
- The routine for How Deep Is Your Love can be briefly seen in the Nintendo Switch reveal.
- In the YouTube thumbnail for the official gameplay to celebrate the announced release on Just Dance Unlimited, the promotional coach is flipped, causing the glove to be on her left hand.
- The avatar is currently unusable in the Switch version but is available for all other consoles.
- When the avatar is unlocked on the Switch, it does not have any sound effects.
- The golden and diamond versions of the avatar are seen with differently shaped glasses and collar.
- When Ubisoft uploaded a preview gameplay to announce that How Deep Is Your Love was released on all consoles, a Just Dance 2018-styled thumbnail was used.
- How Deep Is Your Love was removed from Just Dance Now for about one week. It was added back around the end of August 2017.
- The video shown on the dash.justdancenow.com link has the same pictogram effects as the video of Chiwawa (Remastered Version, by Barbie), except for the white flash that appears when a pictogram reaches the end of the bar.
- Also, a glow comes from the left of the rectangle sometimes when a pictogram fades.
- The background of How Deep Is Your Love is seen in the icon for the Just Dance Now playlist "Vibrant Vibe", in spite of the map not being included in it.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|