Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl with wavy, flowing, dark brown hair. She is wearing a long light blue flamenco dress. The bodice is covered with two wavy stripes decorated with silver glitter. At the back of the bodice are clear laces that secure the dress. At the bottom of the dress, the skirt opens up on the right side and extends, which reveal her two legs. The skirt also gets more poofier at the bottom. Her footwear includes a pair of beige heels, and her heels have a network forming around her feet, leaving her toes exposed. She resembles Violetta.
The dancer is on a small stage in the sky. The floor is striped, with the stripes alternating between sky blue and pale blue. There are see-through purple curtains hanging in the air, and around the dancer. The time during the verses appears to be in the daytime, as the sky is a clear blue, with white clouds floating behind the stage. The stage and skies slightly glow a pink hue to the beat of the song.
During the chorus of the song, the time of day transforms to nighttime. The sky is a deep purple, and tiny stars dot the sky. The striped floor alternates between pink and purple. The bottoms of two glistening disco balls hang from the top. From both sides of the stage, pink and purple light rays shine all around. Occasionally, a violet spotlight shines above the dancer and sometimes is replaced by the same light rays. At the end of the routine, the dancer fades away and is replaced by the Violetta logo.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Bring both of your arms down.
- Hoy Somos Más is the seventeenth Spanish-language song in the entire series and the third song by Argentine artists.
- This is the second song from Violetta on Just Dance: Disney Party 2, after En Mi Mundo.
- This is also the third song from Violetta in the franchise, after En Mi Mundo and Junto a Ti.
- This is one of five songs in-game in which the Gold Move effect around the star is a different color other than yellow. In this case, the effect is pink.
- The words "sé", "quién", and "dónde" appear without the accent.
- The dancer’s color scheme is darker in the menu assets.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|