"Hungarian Dance No. 5", composed by Johannes Brahms and performed by The Just Dance Orchestra, is featured on Just Dance 3 (as an unlockable track), Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力无限. It was also featured on 舞力全开：活力派 before the shutdown of the game.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is Body Movin’. She has purple curly hair. She is wearing a headband, a yellow short sleeved shirt with a dark purple leotard, a hot pink belt around the leotard, green sneakers, and black and teal wristbands.
P2 is Rasputin. He wears a traditional Russian costume. He has a beard, he is wearing a Papacha, a Russian cap. He also has dark green jacket with a red scarf, violet pants, and black boots.
The background is divided into 3 parts: the first part is the set for Body Movin’, the second part is the main setting, which seems to be a hallway covered in post it notes; and the third part is the set for Rasputin. Before the routine begins, the two dancers can be seen ending their routine before a "CUT!" is heard. The same "CUT!" also concludes the routine, as if they were making a movie. The lighting constantly dims, then returns, throughout the routine. The spotlights from the Rasputin set can also be seen shining in rhythm.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Punch the floor with both of your hands.
Hungarian Dance No. 5 appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
Just Dance Now
- Composed in 1869, Hungarian Dance No. 5 is the first song from the 19th century to be featured in the main series.
- It beats Mugsy Baloney by 44 years, making it the longest song date gap in the series.
- Brahms is credited differently in all the games that feature Hungarian Dance No. 5:
- On the Wii and PS3 versions of Just Dance 3, and on Just Dance 2017, 2018, and 2019, he is credited as "Brahms By Just Dance Classical Orchestra".
- On the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, as well as Just Dance, however, he is regularly credited as "Johannes Brahms".
- On 舞力全开：活力派, instead, he is simply credited as "勃拉姆斯" ("Brahms").
- A shortened and edited version of the instrumental was later used in Valiant Hearts: The Great War, another game by Ubisoft.
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 and This is Halloween are the first two routines to have returning dancers.
- The Rasputin dancer returned in Y.M.C.A. and Sugar, thus being the second most recurring coach in the series, with three appearances (tied with the animals who returned in Watch Me Whip (Whip/Nae Nae)). The first place goes to The Panda, who first appeared in C’mon, and then returned in Timber, I Gotta Feeling, Adoration to Happiness, Don’t Stop Me Now (Panda Version, Daddy Cool, The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody), Water Me (both routines), Con Calma, and Paca Dance.
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 is the final unlockable routine on Just Dance 3.
- However, this case is only for the Wii and PS3. On Xbox 360, The final unlockable routine is I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’’s Mashup.
- On the Xbox 360, a pictogram slides slower than all the others.
- In the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, when P2 snaps his fingers, there is no sound effect; however, there is one on the Wii/PS3 version and in the remake.
- In the remake, the coaches’ feet seem to slide while they are walking towards each other. However, their feet do not slide in the original version.
- On Just Dance Unlimited, the extraction was not done properly, because in the start and in the end, the coaches do not appear and fade correctly: their bodies appear first, and then their gloves and some parts of their face.
- In a fankit that contains game elements from Just Dance 2016, a different avatar for P1 can be found: her hair is less curly and the outline is purple instead of green.
- Hungarian Dance No. 5, along with Crazy Christmas, Irish Meadow Dance, and William Tell Overture, was made free from December 23 to December 31, 2016 on 舞力全开：活力派 to celebrate Christmas.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|