- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with a short, black beard and an orange beanie covering his head. He wears a large yellow shirt with blue rosette spot patterns, a thick red sleeveless open vest, turquoise trousers and orange shoes with pink, black and yellow accents, white laces and white thick soles. He also has black thin-framed sunglasses, a golden chain necklace, and a yellow bracelet in his left wrist. He has a black outline with an outer white ripped paper-like outline.
The background consists of multiple colorful graphic patterns, some of which are similar to the ones that had appeared in the music video, a lot of neon-like brush strokes, cheetah print patterns, and the song’s title in different fonts and colors.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Clap your hands to your right and stomp with your left foot.
Gold Move 2: Lower your arms in two crossed semi circle.
Hype appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Ready Player Dance
- Hype is the seventh song by Calvin Harris in the series.
- In the menu assets, the highlights on the coach’s shoes are turquoise instead of yellow.
- Gold Move 2’s pictogram has a white outline, whereas Gold Move 1’s pictogram has a golden one.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited files, a Beta version of the routine can be found, where the coach was portrayed by another dancer and the choreography was completely different.
- In other early videos, the final coach has a different color scheme.
- In the teaser for Season 3: Virtual Paradise, the coach has a different outline, which fades around his feet.
- In the preview thumbnails, the album coach’s black outline is thinner.
- The preview gameplay features a different star bar, which lacks its gradient. This would later be used in Just Dance 2021.
Behind the Scenes
- See also: Just Dance Unlimited/Beta Elements#Hype
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|