Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a girl with two braids. She has a blue t-shirt with a blue bear-eared sweatshirt, yellow shoes, and jeans.
The dancers takes place in a Greek-like white temple with giant gummy bears up on pedestals. There are also small gummy bears on the floor. On the exterior a sunny green field can be seen. Behind the dancer, there are backup dancers. The left one has a yellow t-shirt with a yellow bear-eared sweatshirt, yellow shoes, and jeans. The right one has an orange t-shirt with an orange bear-eared sweatshirt, yellow shoes, and jeans.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 3, and 4: Put your arms out as if to say "What?", and move your hands like a chatterbox.
Gold Move 5: Same as the other but this is slower, but no pop chatterbox with your hands.
- I’m A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) is the third song by a virtual artist in the Just Dance franchise, after DARE and The Hamster Dance Song.
- Sabrina Carpenter, a Disney actress/singer best known for portraying Maya Hart on Girl Meets World and Lucy Gluckman on Austin & Ally was actually the main dancer for the routine, making her the second Disney star to be a dancer for a Just Dance game, after Cameron Boyce (who appeared in several Just Dance Kids songs).
- Coincidentally, two of her songs would later be in the franchise, Take On The World (Just Dance: Disney Party 2) and Thumbs (Just Dance 2018).
- The song is titled in-game as “I Am A Gummy Bear”.
- A preview of I’m A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) exists in the Just Dance Unlimited server. Strangely, it uses the original version of the song.
- This also happens with Accidentally in Love.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|