- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with frizzy light blue hair tied in a yellow hair band. She is in a workout outfit which features pink trousers decorated with lightning bolts as well as an orange bra over a pink top. She also wears a pair of blue shoes and yellow socks with blue stripes as well as a pair of pink lightning bolt earrings.
The background appears to take place in a large blue room. The dark blue wall in the background has light blue stripes moving around. At some points, lightning bolt statues are seen planted to the ground upside down. When the background moves forward, more lightning bolt statues can be seen, but they are far away from each other. Also, some yellow triangles can be seen floating and they fade away.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 3, and 4: Put your arms up and then down quickly.
Gold Move 2: Open your arms, spreading the left one in front of the screen, and the right one above your head.
I’m So Excited appears in the following Mashups:
I’m So Excited appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Push Out Push Up
I’m So Excited appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Just 80’s
- Sweat Attack
- The artist is incorrectly credited as "Pointer Sisters" instead of "The Pointer Sisters"
- The game uses a re-recording of the song from the album, Our Hits.
- The Xbox 360 version features a slightly different background.
- Also, when the coach falls on the floor at the end, the screen faintly shakes on the Xbox 360 version, but not on Wii and PS3.
- On the Xbox 360, there are fewer counted moves than on the PS3 and Wii.
- On the Xbox 360 version of No Limit (Mashup), the coach has a different picture in the coach selection menu, and her pictograms are fuchsia with red arrows.
- The avatar for this routine can be unlocked in Just Dance 2015 by achieving Level 200 on the World Dance Floor.
- An extraction of the coach, meant for Breakdown Mode, can be found in the files for Just Dance Wii 2.
Official Music Video and Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|