| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
| ||This article requires cleanup. Please remove any grammatical/spelling errors.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The routine takes place on a railroad with flowers that bounce to the beat and a crossing sign.
There are 2 Gold Moves for both the original and the remake:
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Just Dance Kids version:
Both Gold Moves: Pretend you are playing a banjo, the second gold move is the last move in the routine.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the remake:
Both Gold Moves: Raise your arms up.
Appearances in Playlists
I’ve Been Working on The Railroad is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs F-J
- The version of the song that is used in the main series is slightly different from the one in Just Dance Kids.
- A early icon for Just Dance Kids can be found in the The Smurfs Dance Party files, where both the main coach and the background dancers are different.
- The pictograms are blue not to blend with the background.
- When the remake was first uploaded to the Just Dance Now archives, the code name was spelled as "KIDSWorkingOnTheRailRoad". In the officially released version, however, it is spelled as "KIDSWorkingOnTheRailroad".
- As of an unknown date prior to May 16, 2019, the song was removed from Just Dance Unlimited via Just Dance 2017 for unknown reasons.
Offical Music Videos
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|