Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a man. His hair has a piece of it that is dyed pink. He wears a lavender buttoned jacket with orange strips. He wears black pants with lavender highlights and dark shoes. At the chorus parts, his clothes swap its colors from lavender to orange, and the orange stripes on his jacket turn lavender. He wears a pair of sunglasses.
The routine takes place within an area with waves with hexagonal patterns. In the beginning, the area is dark and the insides of the shapes light up in green.
As soon as the coach starts dancing, the lights flash and move with the dancer’s movements. In the pre-chorus, the scenery turns pink and squiggle-like shapes float in the air. During the chorus, the room turns dark orange, and circles with hexagonal shapes hover in the air, with the largest shape slowly approaching the dancer.
In the bridge after, the large shape zooms in and traps the coach in it. In the final pre-chorus when Gold Move 1 occurs, it turns black and the shape zooms in more while flashing blue. Towards the end of the song, the area turns orange again and the shape goes back to the air while hovering away from the dancer for the rest of the song.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Kneel down with your hands on your knee.
- I Feel It Coming is the second song by The Weeknd in the series.
- It is also the third song by Daft Punk in the series.
- "Your legs" is censored.
- The final instrumental part of the track is cut from the version of the song (i.e. the radio edit) which was used in the game.
- The teaser for I Feel It Coming features a silhouette of the dancer.
- As seen in the early pictogram sprite, Gold Move 2 was originally not a Gold Move.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|