"I Feel Love" by Donna Summer was planned to be featured on Just Dance 2 as a downloadable track, but it was scrapped for unknown reasons. It was later featured on Just Dance 3, Just Dance Unlimited, and Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer wears a shiny crop-top. She also wears black and blue sparkly trousers with what looks like a pink belt. Her hair is shaped like a triangle and it is purplish-black.
In the remake, the dancer has not majorly changed. However, some modifications are visible; she is more realistic and some of her glow has been removed. Also, her trousers have been darkened. Her face is still visible too.
The routine takes place somewhere in space. There is a triangular floating platform where the dancer stays on throughout the entire routine. During the chorus, the background turns into a tunnel-like path with multiple neon lights.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Close your arms slowly such that they meet at the right.
Gold Move 2: Same as the previous Gold Move, but towards the left.
I Feel Love is featured in the following Mashups:
I Feel Love appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Galactic Pulse
- Galaxy Girl
- Galaxy Poses
I Feel Love appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Electro Sounds
- Oldies but goldies
Just Dance Now
- All Songs F-J
- I Feel Love is the second song by Donna Summer on the Just Dance series.
- I Feel Love has an original time length of 5:54, but in game it has been shortened by about 2 minutes to 3:54.
- The same Gold Move pictogram is used for both Gold Moves in Just Dance 3.
- The dancer has an avatar on Just Dance 2014. In order to get it, one must reach level 600 on the World Dance Floor.
- On Just Dance 2015, however, the avatar can be simply purchased for 5 Mojo Coins.
- The avatar on Just Dance 2014 shows her face and some of her chest. However, as of Just Dance 2015, the chest part of the avatar has been removed.
- In the remake, this move is not counted as a move on remote consoles.
- Unlike the other coaches from the Just Dance games preceding Just Dance 4, this coach has not had her face almost entirely whitened for the Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited remake.
- In Just Dance 3, this pictogram has a mirrored version, in order to tell players to do the same move with the opposite arm; in the remake, instead, only the original pictogram is used.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|