Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man who is wearing a red and orange shirt with dark red pants. The dancer is also wearing a hat with a yellow line across it. The dancer is wearing yellow sneakers and yellow suspenders, along with a yellow bow-tie.
The background is a stage. There are yellow shiny stage lights with a black circle in the center behind the dancer. Beside the circle, there are red and blue-gray striped walls. A similar striped wall can be seen inside the circle, which rotates, and is where the dancer goes after the song is over. The floor is dark and reflective.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Point up with your right arm.
I Got You appears in the following Mashups:
I Got You (I Feel Good) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Jazz Legs
- Jazzy Push
- Jazzy Snap
- Pigeon Walk
- This routine had many changes. Here is the list of the beta elements for this song:
- First element: the coach's outfit was originally in green, yellow, and light blue.
- Second element: the pictograms were neon green.
- Third element: the pictograms were changed into a darker shade of green.
- Fourth element: the outfit was changed so that the color scheme for the dancer was red, purple, and blue.
- Fifth element: the lyrics were arranged in a different way, as seen in the E3 2010 version of the game (for example, "My love won't do you no harm" was shown as one line instead of being split into two, "Hey!" was spelled as "HEY!!" and some capital letters were not capitalized).
- Sixth element: the coach did not disappear from the screen after doing his final pose.
- In a beta picture, a pictogram from TiK ToK can be seen, but the color for the pictogram is light green instead of cyan.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|