- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers consist of two men and a woman. Each dancer is surrounded by a different colored outline.
P1 is a man with short, black, curly hair. He wears a red bandana around his head, a pair of black sunglasses, a brown blazer with a dark gold damask pattern, a yellow shirt, a bronze chain necklace, a pair of black pants with red and dark gold patterns, and a pair of yellow and black sneakers. He also wears a single gold bangle in his left arm and golden rings. His outline is red.
P2 is a woman. She wears a pair of black cat-eye sunglasses with red frames, a pair of light gold hoop earrings, bronze necklaces, a hot pink head wrap covering her hair, blazer, and side-cut pants with blue flower petals, and a pair of gold ankle-strap high heels. She also wears golden bangles in both wrists and golden rings in her left hand. Her outline is blue.
P3 is a man with mid-length hair in cornrows and a short, black beard. He wears a pair of black round sunglasses with bronze frames, a blue romper with a red houndstooth pattern, a thin, black leather belt, a bronze necklace, and a pair of orange loafers with pink socks. He also wears a golden bangle with a black strap in his left wrist. His outline is bright yellow.
The background takes place in a room with glass walls. There are also square glass tiles on the floor that glow on occasion. Throughout the routine, the color scheme of the room changes in correspondence to each coach. Exceptions include the intro and outro. At those times, the room becomes dark (save for the purple floor) with spinning purple outlines of diamonds everywhere.
During each verse, the room switches to one color scheme, in order of P2, P1, and P3. Throughout each verse, the tile under each leading coach lights up, while the floor consists of diamond patterns. While P2 takes the floor, the room is hot pink; a backdrop zooms up towards P2 and the walls have thin, pink flowers that slowly spin around. A purple slash flashes behind P2 when the verse occurs. While P1 takes the floor, the left backdrop is yellow, another wall is black, and the floor is orange. The walls have orange damask patterns during P1’s performance, as well as a flashing orange slash. When P3 takes the floor, the right backdrop zooms up, and leaf patterns cover every wall. There is also a flashing blue slash on the right backdrop.
At every chorus, the walls turn black and each backdrop splits between yellow, pink, and blue to match the dancers. Each coach’s design present in the verses appear on the corresponding backdrops. The floor shines purple, with a long, brighter runway under each coaches’ feet. Afterwards, the designs on the backdrops soon turn into thin lines, with the lines retaining each coaches’ respective colors.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise your right arm up, move your left arm to the right, then run to the left.
Gold Move 2: This is a right-to-left Wave Gold Move:
- P3: Point to the left with your right arm.
- P2: Point to the left with your right arm while your left hand is on your hips.
- P1: Point your right arm diagonally up.
Appearances in Playlists
I Like It is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2020
- Break a Sweat
- Latin Corner
- The more the merrier
- Trios and Quartets
- 15-Minute Soft Workout
- 30-Minute Soft Workout
- 30-Minute Workout
- Just Dance 2020 Hits
- Simple Dances
- Start the Parade!
Just Dance Now
- Dance Essentials!
- Passport In A Playlist
- All Songs F-J
- I Like It is the second song by Cardi B in the series.
- I Like It is the second song by Bad Bunny in the series.
- I Like It is the fifth song by J Balvin in the series.
- It is his first song out of three songs in Just Dance 2020
- I Like It samples Pete Rodriguez's I Like It Like That, which was also covered by the Blackout Allstars, whose altered title coincidentally matches this song's.
- I Like It references Mi Gente in the lyrics.
- The radio edit is used in the game. As such, "b**ch", "n***as", "b***hes", "s**t", and "cabrón" are censored, and "b**ch" (in the line "Bad b**ch make him nervous) is replaced with "chick". "Culo", "c***gan", "c**ajo", and "hookah" are censored separately.
- "Hookah" was not censored in the E3 build.
- With a duration of 4:13, I Like It is the longest song in Just Dance 2020.
- I Like It is the first multiplayer routine in the series where all dancers have a different colored outline.
- One of the pictograms misspells "piñatas" as "pinats".
- All of P3’s leg kick moves are off.
- Having a Just Dance Unlimited subscription on Just Dance 2020 unlocks a golden version of P1’s avatar for use.
- Playing I Like It three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the Speedy Gonzalez chili pepper sticker.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|