"I Like to Move It (Radio Mix)" by Reel 2 Real featuring The Mad Stuntman is featured in Just Dance, Just Dance 3 (as DLC), Just Dance: Greatest Hits, and Just Dance: Best Of. On all appearances following Just Dance, it is covered by Groove Century.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a woman who wears an orange shirt, orange shorts, pink knee pads, a pink belt with a white buckle, yellow earrings, and pink boots. She has pink and orange hair and is wearing yellow and pink bracelets on her arms.
In the remake, her color scheme is way lighter. Her orange attire became yellow and her pink/purple attire turned light pink.
There are pink and blue shapes in the background, moving diagonally.
As of Just Dance 3, there are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Point to the sky while leaning to the left.
I Like to Move It appears in the following Mashups:
I Like to Move It appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- MC Skater
- Put Your Hand Up
- Sing Everybody
- Skater Boogie
- Skater Girl
- Skater Mix
- The pictogram for Gold Move 4 is slightly different than the pictograms for Gold Moves 1-3, even though the same move is used.
- This is the first time in the series where this has happened.
- The song is by Reel 2 Real (ft. The Mad Stuntman), but it is covered in the Wii version of Just Dance 3 and in the Wii versions of Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of by Groove Century. Reel 2 Real ft. The Mad Stuntman is credited in Greatest Hits and Best Of, but the song is still covered.
- However, the song is not covered in the Xbox 360 versions of Just Dance 3 and Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- The texture of the coach's shorts is very unstable, as the color constantly changes from orange to magenta.
- This is likely caused by lighting problems.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|