- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Captions
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female wearing a sky blue shirt with red lips on it, red pants, and black and white sneakers. Her hair is dark purple and styled into a pompadour. Her outfit features shiny bracelets.
The routine takes place in a pitch black space with a neon light display. It also shows green piano keys with a sound wave behind, and then a circular sound wave.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Extend both hands to the sides.
I Need Your Love appears in Party Master Modes. Here there are the captions attributed to its dance moves:
- Can't See Me
- Hand Middle Beat
- Pump Up Sound
- Release Me
- Stay Away
I Need Your Love is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Dance-tronic Party!
- Emotion in Montions
- All Songs F-J
- I Need Your Love is the second song by Calvin Harris in the series.
- I Need Your Love is also the first song by Ellie Goulding in the series.
- In the previews for I Need Your Love, the pictograms are shown green but in the actual game, they are cherry red.
- Green pictograms are usually a sign that the song is in beta development.
- I Need Your Love has a different square in the shop; when viewing the routine in the shop, it can be seen that the square shown in the shop has a different background instead of the background seen in the square in the song selection menu, and the coach does not wear her glove.
- This also occurs with Let It Go (Sing-Along), as the dancer from that song is seen doing a different pose and is seen wearing lipstick when the lipstick is not actually present in that routine.
- Two beta pictograms for the song can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
- I Need Your Love was accidentally placed in the Alternate Routines Playlist in Just Dance Now for a short period of time. It was later fixed.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|