Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female wearing a sky blue shirt with red lips on it, red pants, and black and white sneakers. Her hair is long and dark purple and the top of her hair is styled into a pompadour. Her outfit features shiny bracelets.
The routine takes place in a pitch black space with a neon light display. It also shows green piano keys with a sound wave behind, and then a circular sound wave.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Extend both hands to the sides.
I Need Your Love appears in Party Master Modes. Here there are the captions attributed to its dance moves:
- Can’t See Me
- Hand Middle Beat
- Pump Up Sound
- Release Me
- Stay Away
I Need Your Love is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- I Need Your Love is the second song by Calvin Harris in the series.
- It is also the first song by Ellie Goulding in the series.
- In the previews for I Need Your Love, the pictograms are shown green but in the actual game, they are cherry red.
- Green pictograms are usually a sign that a routine is in beta development.
- I Need Your Love has a different square in the shop; when viewing the routine in the shop, it can be seen that the square shown in the shop has a different background instead of the background seen in the square in the song selection menu, and the coach does not wear her glove.
- This also occurs with Let It Go (Sing-Along), as the dancer from that song is seen doing a different pose and is seen wearing lipstick when the lipstick is not actually present in that routine.
- Two beta pictograms for the song can be found in the Just Dance Now files.
- I Need Your Love was accidentally placed in the Alternate Routines Playlist in Just Dance Now for a short period of time. It was later fixed.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|