- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a Dance Crew.
P1 is the band’s lead guitarist. He has a poofy afro, He wears a yellow coat, a yellow hat (which covers his hair), a hot pink fabric scarf, a black jumpsuit with red lines, and orange shoes.
P2 is the band’s vocalist. He has black messy hair. He wears a pink top, a black shirt, turquoise and red striped pants, and black shoes.
P3 is the band’s drummer. She has short blond hair. She wears a necklace and a black dress with yellow lacing, cyan highlights, and black boots.
P4 is the band’s bass guitar player. He has black shoulder-length hair. He wears a cyan sleeveless top, a golden belt, long cyan pants, and hot pink boots.
In the Just Dance Now remake, the coaches have more realistic details and a lighter color scheme.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
A garage with many items and a poster saying "Air band", probably referring to the dancers.
There are 2 Gold Moves for each coach in this routine:
Gold Move 1 (P2): Fling your arms in the air 3 times.
Gold Move 2 (P2)/Gold Move 1 (P1, P3, and P4): Put your right hand slowly down at the screen.
Gold Move 2 (P3): Hit the air to the right as if you are drumming.
Gold Move 2 (P4): Play air guitar while slowly moving left.
Gold Move 2 (P1): "Play" an air guitar while you are on the floor.
I Was Made For Lovin’ You appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- I Was Made For Lovin’ You is the first song in the Just Dance series to have a Sweat routine.
- It is the only case in Just Dance 3.
- Although I Was Made For Lovin’ You was released in 1979, it is featured in the "Just 80’s" playlist in Just Dance 3.
- This is also the case with Video Killed the Radio Star.
- The last pictogram is a storm cloud: this means that, during its related part, the coaches perform random moves that are not counted.
- This marks the first time a random object is used as a replacement for a pictogram.
- One of the graffiti arts on the garage door is recycled from Jump with some minor changes.
- In the Just Dance Now files, a Beta pictogram that only portrays P2 can be seen.
- In the first versions of Just Dance Now, It’s You’s avatar was accidentally unlocked instead of the correct one. This was later fixed.
- P1’s avatar on Just Dance had a collar , but on Just Dance, it was removed.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- https://youtu.be/ge6RjFnMB2k?t=545s (better source needed)
- https://youtu.be/84G0cHKQ_6o?t=321s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|