"I Was Made For Lovin’ You" (Sweat Version) is available on Just Dance 3 as an unlockable routine. The routine can be unlocked by earning a certain amount of Mojo on Wii and PS3, or Ubisoft Club on Xbox 360. The routine can also be found in the Just Dance Unlimited files.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short blue hair and blue lipstick. She is wearing lime green shades, a lime green and turquoise striped shirt, blue shorts, lime green socks, blue leg warmers, and fuchsia shoes. Her glove (which extends out to the start of her wrist) is fuchsia.
The routine takes place in a gym. The dancer stands on a gym mat that is in front of exercise balls. A window is also present.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Clap with both of your hands over you.
I Was Made For Lovin’ You (Sweat Version) appears in the following Mashups:
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Blurred Lines
- Da Funk
- Feel So Right
- Follow The Leader
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- It's You
- Jump (For My Love)
- No Limit
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- Turn Up the Love
- We No Speak Americano
- What You Waiting For?
I Was Made For Lovin’ You (Sweat Version) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Aerobic Night
- Boxing Girl
- Circular Punch
- Let's Sprint
- Warm Up
- Main article: I Was Made For Lovin’ You#General
- I Was Made For Lovin’ You is the first song in the Just Dance series to have a Sweat routine.
- The coach appears in every Sweat Mashup in Just Dance 3.
- The background is reused in every Sweat Mashup in Just Dance 3.
- The coach makes a mistake during the bridge: instead of lowering her right arm and then her left one while running, she lowers both.
- The poster in the background portrays the scenery from Sway (Quien Sera).
- The pictograms have magenta arrows, even though the coach’s glove is fuchsia.
- In Just Dance 3, I Was Made For Lovin’ You (Sweat Version) can be unlocked with Ubisoft Club rewards on the Xbox 360. However, on PS3 and Wii, it can be unlocked with Mojo.
- According to the Just Dance Unlimited files, the Just Dance 3 square is expected to be used when the song is released on the service.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|